Denied "Hecate" Reznor DEA/B-1 Pac Approval

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Second

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job): Department of External Affairs (All Jobs)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85768677

Photograph of PAC:

1690946343696.png

Do note that the PAC3 rulings say I can not look like another job, but Beta-1 jobs do not exist anymore so I do not believe this to be an issue, in addition to this the job is still a combative job that looks distinct from members of the Chaos Insurgency or Global Occult Coalition to a Foundation Member. Another thing I will add, this is not a change to my entity's base Model, it is an overlay model with a killswitch and a "no-draw" applied to the entity. Players out of Render Distance or with PAC3 disabled will see me as a normal DEA. I just like the models and think they look really clean.

Why this should be accepted:
- It fits as a "Change of Clothes" that suits the character in RP (See Lore tab)
- It is not a Base Model change, rather an overlay model with no-draw on my entity.
- Beta-1 does not exist anymore, so no jobs are currently using these models.

Lore Section: "Hecate" was an operative of the Foundation for a long time, serving under Beta-1's name, but when the time came for Beta-1 to leave Site-65, he wanted to stay around. The Site Administration of Site-65 gave him a choice to work under the Department of External Affairs instead, which he accepted and climbed the ranks. He still honored the MTF he was once a part of by wearing their uniform, but he was a different man now.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
PAC Denied

Hi @Second,

Your PAC request has been denied for the following reasons;

I do not believe you made any effort to actually remove B-1 insignias and any in order for it to resemble DoEA

You may amend your lore and request a review again by contacting a Server Leadership Member.

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.