Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42136678
Previous Rank: S-H mod im not sure anymore
Date of resignation?: im not sure it have been a long time
Why did you resign? i decided to dedicate myself to CC
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
i resigned due to work and holidays on CC sadly it closed down :(
i really like to be staff again of MRP i won't do the hours i used to do i will probably online between 2-6 hours a day for now i see myself increasing those hours in the coming months

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
I haven't seen you on much lately but from what I can remember you were deceeeent (Joe Hart Meme.gif)

__Neutral__

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support
You haven't been back long enough to make a proper verdict.
On top of that from what I've seen is you're quite mingy, just earlier today you were interrupting STS DB by singing above our DB.

I'd recommend you re-consider your behaviour and play the server for another week or two before considering your return to staff.

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
Greetings kiwi

i needed to add some points on your respond i dont consider that minge as it was planned for my regiment as i got earreaped by them just before (war before)
you also only added the negatief parts only and not the things i did good what you saw too :)
and indeed i not back for long what is also said into my resignation appeal but it more that i really have fun being staff and that i really miss being staff and it is hard for me to wait for longer to apply for staff again

Eyes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
-Support

- Not been active on MRP for long
- Although you were a great staff member on CC, you did leave us and go inactive with no word of warning for over a month, where you said you had some struggles but we found out you were playing on another server for hours a day; before you came back, told us you were resigning and left without warning.

Couldn’t really put anything else.

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
hello eyes

i like to talk about my side about this private i will text you tommorow regarding this as it isnt fully correct

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral
You are an friendly guy and an fellow flemish man but I can't +sup you at this moment cause you recently came back on the server you have been active the time you are on but I recommend you to wait a little bit before trying to get staff again. You should get used of the new things/rules on the server so you are more confortable with them. For the rest good luck

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Heindrik,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

At this time, me and the rest of SL would like to see if you're truly committed to coming back and enjoying the server.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.