Help me, i can't join in civilgamers scp server.

milegames544

Feb 2, 2022
So basically, everytime I try to join civilgamer scp server it says "Your map differs from server's".neradiscp.png

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi there,

Please try closing your game, deleting your existing copy of the map from your PC, then opening GMod and trying to connect once more.

You can find your existing copy of the map in this directory, in Program Files (x86):

f8b2edaae928c57f0fb6c4bf4d682b23.png

Just delete all of the files that have "rp_site65_civilgamers" in them. Once you've done this, the error should be fixed - this happens when your map becomes out of sync with the servers, so you need to delete it in order to download a fresh copy. If this doesn't work please post again and we'll try more troubleshooting. Thanks!

Reactions: milegames544

milegames544

Feb 2, 2022
Hi there,

Please try closing your game, deleting your existing copy of the map from your PC, then opening GMod and trying to connect once more.

You can find your existing copy of the map in this directory, in Program Files (x86):

f8b2edaae928c57f0fb6c4bf4d682b23.png

Just delete all of the files that have "rp_site65_civilgamers" in them. Once you've done this, the error should be fixed - this happens when your map becomes out of sync with the servers, so you need to delete it in order to download a fresh copy. If this doesn't work please post again and we'll try more troubleshooting. Thanks!
I did everything you told me and it still says "Your map differs from the server's".

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Message me on discord, you can find me at the top of the member lists in any of our Discord servers.