Herald Buttox's Internal Affairs Ambassador Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taddy_Long_Leg

Jun 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:552353766
Discord name: Taddy_Long_Leg
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on the CG SCP sever for about 2 months and a half now.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Herald Buttox, Lee Buttox, Steve Buttox.
Civilian name: Steve Buttox
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No I have never received any kicks/bans/warnings because I believe that this server is a reliable and stable server.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-
I want to be able to assist the other ambassadors and agents in their duties and make sure they have help with what ever they might need. I also want to be able to keep Internal Affairs the best it can be and to better it wherever I can.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-
I am suitable for the Internal Affairs Ambassador role for several reasons such as my activity, willingness to improve, and dedication to the branch of Internal Affairs. I also have good knowledge and understanding of not only the legal codex but the code of ethics and have read over both at least more than once.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
I have written 2 documents for Internal Affairs but I have also written several others for the Foundation research. The first document I have made for Internal Affairs was an arrest report and the other is an investigation. I believe that what makes a document good is a good formating with clear and concise writing.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-
The Internal Affairs Ambassador has the responsibility of taking care of all Internal Affairs Agents. This includes making sure they're following the rules and understand their job as Internal Affairs. They also carry out any orders or investigations set upon them by the Director Of Internal Affairs.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Herald Buttox was born in New Mexico, he was forced to move after his father was forced to be deported, he never figured out the reason why though. Herald Buttox emigrated to the USA and began his journey practising how to investigate as an agent, he graduated University and saw a letter in the mail about the SCP Foundation, he opened it and it was a job application that included benefits and his dream job, a Internal Affairs Agent. When he went to the coordinates he found in the letter, it was peculiar, all the students gathered in a room with 4 vents in the ceiling that faintly said "Class-3 Amnesia" he pondered why there would be a gas outlet in a classroom, he ignored it and started signing contracts and government papers, the man up front said that if you don't wish to sign the papers you will have to stay in the room, those who did would have to exit. Since this was Herald Buttox's only chance at a job he signed the papers and left the room. Herald Buttox went through a brief training and made himself familiar with all the Internal Affairs instruments, he learned how to make documents and all that. He enjoyed the job but he wanted to achieve something higher, he wanted to climb the ladder more, so he applied for the Internal Affairs Ambassador.

Layne G

Jun 5, 2022
-Support
Never Seen you active as an Agent nor operative
No interactions

Decent Application

Layne G

Jun 5, 2022
1656608027739.png

Application Denied

Dear Agent Herald,

Thank you for taking the time to submit an IA Ambassador application, Your application has been reviewed and is not up to our standards, We appreciate your efforts but at this time we will have to deny your application.

-Best Wishes, Department Director Grieve

Status
Not open for further replies.