For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 MONTHS
In what country are you located?: british
Time zone: bst
Character name(s): Laur Racealla, aniekian essen jollo
Civilian name: Brian Uchida
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI, E-11

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yeah i cant check right now most of them were false but i wasnt bothered to appeal them

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): any

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: I know everything about the site and the others arent active so im gonna do their job properly for them and stuff like that

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: be secret and kill anyone who is acting like an idiot because thats legit what they do to me ngl. also be with a1What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): overseer assistant, ethics director
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in: O5-7 "Essen Jollo" im gonna be recruited as the son of O5-1 who will continue the legacy after they die

Face Reveal

image_2022-08-22_161206620.png

Last edited:

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022

Application Denied

Greetings @Sledge, your application has been denied due to the nature of the application being that there is no genuine interest or helpful aspects included within the application. In addition, you do not meet the one of main requirements to join the council, which is having CL4 experience.

If you wish to seriously apply for this position again, you may contact myself or O5-1.

-O5-2 'The Insighted'

Status
Not open for further replies.