In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: UTC +1

Character name(s): Dr. Holo Bright

Civilian name: Walter J White

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A, however, i play to change that soon as it is my goal to understand all roles in the foundation

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received 2 warnings in the past. 1 was an RDM warning as a D-Class and the other was for trespassing as a civ.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I am extremely dedicated to the SCP foundation and to the server as a whole. Since joining i have been extremely active and have learnt from my past warnings and have been trying my hardest to help others on the server. Check Dr shady daves researcher portfolio for more information on my character.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- The overseers assistant is to help the O5 in any ways possible while maintaining the professionalism and anonymity of the 05 council. When the 05 is not on-site, i may also issue orders to MTFs A-1 and O-1, and providing tasks for these MTFs when none of the 05 council is online.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- newly transferred to site-65 Holo Bright accidentally caused a car crash in the parking lot of the foundation. When in a panicked state Holo pulled out a man who he had never seen before and apologised frantically while dragging the man to safety. Just as the unknown man was coming around to consciousness a fire had lit under the car and in an effort to save the man Dr holo Bright jumped in front of the explosion. The man, who had previously been unconscious, saw what he had done and padded down his black suit and pulled out an amulet from his pocket. This seemingly unimportant amulet gave Holo Bright a new chance. A chance that he now uses to sever the 05 council as to repay them for what he had done to one of them on that fateful day.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
+active
=no real interactions
=no O5 experience on this server

-very little on your app/lore
=does not have the correct spelling of O5 in some places has dyslexia so its fine
here is my verdict -Dor

Last edited:

Holoto

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2022
=neutral
+active
=no real interactions
=no O5 experience on this server

-very little on your app/lore
=does not have the correct spelling of O5 in some places
here is my verdict -Dor
yeah thats my bad i have dislexia so i probably should have spell checked it or smthn

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
yeah thats my bad i have dislexia so i probably should have spell checked it or smthn
I'm autistic myself so I understand some people have trouble with certain things DW will change

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Application Denied

Good evening, @Holoto. After discussing your application with the Overseer Council, we have come to the verdict that your position is denied.

We would advise that you improve your ranking in the Research department and prove to people in-game that you're serious and provide them a good quality roleplay scenario at all times.

Thank you once more for applying. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Reactions: Holoto
Status
Not open for further replies.