Hosea Horvat's Ban Appeal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran 'Krsto'

Jul 10, 2022
Your in-game name: Hosea Horvat (F), Hosea Horvat (Civillians), "The Sniper" (CI)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33890735
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028047198/
Date of ban: Thu Oct 20 15:20:36 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM [A]
Who banned you: Requis Jaquavian(STEAM_0:0:151209380)
Ban length?: 2 weeks.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not kill the people that we're mrdming in the ci base but instead call mods and let them deal with it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: Because i am very sorry for what i did and i wanna continue playing on the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will be very careful of what i do, and not minge in the ci base.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because it's very fun and i have made many friends in my 1 month's worth of playtime on it, and i wanna keep having fun and making friends.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Good morning @Hosea Horvat,

Yesterday evening, after receiving a report from someone within CI, a wave of MRDMing appears to have occurred within the CI base. As SL, we have time and time again reaffirmed that CI killing each other in base, unless with a valid reason, is RDM. After reviewing logs myself, Luft, and Kwill pulled around 6-7 CI members, including yourself, 3 of which received RDM/NLR warnings due to only killing 1-3 people. You and 2 others received an MRDM ban due to the vast number of people you killed. After questioning you about the reasons why all of this started, you exclaimed that you were merely "minging" and "joking around".

You later apologized before the ban, saying that you were sorry, which I did take into consideration, though because of the number of people that you killed, I felt like an MRDM ban was sufficient and followed the suggested ban time outlined for all staff in the punishment guidelines. I hope this further explains the reasoning for your ban.

(SA+ Giving the verdict may DM me for the screenshot of logs)

Kind Regards,
Requis.

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hello @Hosea Horvat

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal your ban for MRDM.
Due to the fact that you were retaliating and were not the only person involved I will reduce your ban 1 week .

Kind regards,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.