Denied Hotson's Pac request

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.

Hotson

Jul 27, 2022

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested:

Photograph of PAC:

20230403065110_1.jpg
Agent Hotson was always one to take risks, and during a containment breach of SCP-939, he paid the ultimate price. While trying to contain the creature, he found himself in a one-on-one confrontation with the SCP, which resulted in a fatal encounter. However, before succumbing to his injuries, Agent Hotson managed to defeat the SCP in a most unusual way. With a moment of quick thinking, he stuck a pipe bomb in the creature's throat, effectively killing it and ending the breach.

Following the containment breach, Agent Hotson was hailed as a hero, and his story quickly spread throughout the Foundation. However, the injuries he sustained during the breach left him severely handicapped, with the loss of his right arm. Despite his injuries, Agent Hotson was determined to continue serving the Foundation, and after some time spent in recovery, he returned to active duty with the help of a cutting-edge prosthetic arm.

Thanks to the assistance of some of the Foundation's top tech experts and researchers, Agent Hotson's new arm was no ordinary prosthetic. It was a highly advanced piece of technology, designed specifically for him and tailored to his unique needs. Equipped with an array of sensors and advanced control systems, the arm allowed Agent Hotson to perform a wide range of complex tasks, including manipulating SCP objects, handling delicate equipment, and engaging in combat.

With his new arm, Agent Hotson was once again able to serve the Foundation to the best of his abilities, and he quickly became known as one of the most skilled and effective agents in the field. He continued to face dangerous SCPs with courage and determination, always willing to put himself in harm's way to protect humanity from the anomalous.

Despite his success, Agent Hotson remained humble and never forgot the sacrifices he had made in service to the Foundation. His story served as an inspiration to many other agents, and he became a symbol of the bravery and dedication that defined the Foundation's mission. To this day, he is remembered as a true hero of the Foundation, and his legacy continues to inspire new generations of agents who carry on his mission of protecting the world from the anomalous.

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Hi @Hotson

For us to approve this, are you able to make this more noticeable that this is E-11, the logo may do it for the front but from behind people cannot tell. I'd recommend making this blue.

Thank you,

Hotson

Jul 27, 2022
Hi @Hotson

For us to approve this, are you able to make this more noticeable that this is E-11, the logo may do it for the front but from behind people cannot tell. I'd recommend making this blue.

Thank you,
Yes I am able to make it more blue aswell there is a badge on the back that says E-11

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Yes I am able to make it more blue aswell there is a badge on the back that says E-11

Please do so, and once it's done please edit the original thread & @ either myself or @Rushi

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
PAC3 Denied

Hi @Hotson,

Your PAC request has been denied for the following reasons:

- Even though it does have the E-11 Badge, it still does not resemble MTF E-11 enough.

by Rushi, Sven & Jason Taylor.

Feel free to make another PAC3 request whenever you made a new PAC3.

Kind Regards,
Rushi​