Character name(s): Jack 'Hound' Silk

Civilian name:
Jack Silk

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have held Nu-7 twice, CI-A and E-11 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have 2 FAILRP – 2 FEARRP – TOXICITY

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: During my time in E-11 I have I was taught how CL4 work with each and what they are allowed to do and aren't allowed to do they also taught me how to act in public, how to act with other personnel this knowledge may sound useless but for me, I can use it to further understand how professional CL4 can be, I also have the ability to always work with each other this skill is key because working with other personnel can improve how the foundation runs and how safer it can be, I also like hearing feedback from other personnel this helps me improve from time to time and help make me more professional, I also have mastered teamwork because teamwork is key because it can help give more experience.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Interviewing departments
Following tasks given by the O5 council
Overseer assistants are to support all orders by O5 they must also act like the eyes and the ears of the O5 council for the public
Go to meetings with O5
Ensure strict adherence to the Foundation's legal codex at all times

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
It all started on It all started when Jack Silk was born on 9/28/█ █ █ █ in the city of █ █ █ █ █ █ Jack had a normal childhood this will continue until he reached the age of 22 when he enlisted in the military where he reached the rank of SPC he got chosen to work in the SCP foundation in MTF E-11 as a PVT he now names himself Jack 'Hound' Silk he would continue till he reached the rank of LCPL after that he would be called to F3 once he reached F3 O5-1 was waiting for him this O5-1 offered to work for O5 as a assistant Jack was hesitant but accepted the offer.

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
Any suggestions or feedback, any grammar issues or how to improve comments will be appreciated

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
+support

Former Community Supervisor, Amazing to the community when you was staff. Also welcome back!

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @'HOUND' . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.