How do you guys feel about LTCOM "Stabby"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarantallegraaa

Mar 6, 2023
I believe Stabby has repeatedly misused his power. I have heard inklings of removals for "lack of drive" however the removed players have upwards of 2 hours on battle metrics. I don't mean to assume as I'm not in E-11 however doesn't this seem wrong? I believe these removals stem from E-11 tryouts hosted by Stabby where he failed to account for the roster slots required to accommodate new trainees. I'm fairly new to the server but believe this is a misuse of power. I'd like to note that these removals are listed as "dishonorable" on the roster. Stabby has been previously removed from a community I used to be a part of for misuse of power, where he mass promoted a known cheater on his alt in a branch. I wouldn't have brought this up if I felt as if Stabby has changed but from personal experience, he truly hasn't. I understand these removals are voted on by COs however I would assume when told that roster space needs to be made and that select members "Aren't showing enough drive" that there aren't many questions asked. These unsubstantiated removals not only harm E-11 but Civil Networks as a whole. I personally would not return to the server if I spent hours grinding for E-11 requirements and sitting through a 3-hour tryout only to be removed because I was told I did not "Show enough drive."

fr homeslice

Last edited:

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
Thank you for your feedback, but reasons for lacking drive and minimal contribution towards E-11 have been approved by O5; this being stated, I have no clue who you are, but E-11 requirements no longer require “grinding”. I find it funny that you mention actions on another community, especially without knowing any of the details about that incident. (I never promoted that player once) This being said, I’m sorry for your experience, but E-11 is in a state of zero tolerance, meaning zero tolerance for activity, and zero tolerance for people who lack the initiative to be in E-11. If you have any issues on how I operate my regiment, I’m sure COM Hotson, Site Advisor Kito, Site Manager Khan, or Site Director Caboose would be happy to handle your report. Thank you for your criticism and have a good day.

Last edited:

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
I'd like to say a couple of things...

First off... Stabby is an amazing LTCOM. He has a lot of stress on himself to manage site or E-11 itself due to breaches, trainings, players being minging in HCZ CP, etc.

Second off... Why does it matter if he went into another community and "Powertripped?" Yeah he may of fucked up in the past but at least he has improved. that community doesn't matter.

Thirdly, If you believe you got removed from a regiment unfairly you can easily speak to a LT+ of E-11. Or you can easily speak to Site Command whether that'd be O5 Council Or Ethics Committee (or SL+ however they are quite busy.)

Overall I don't know why you would start attacking a player through the forums. I can understand your side and how you are angered by it but this is not the way to go I suggest speaking to Site Command of your E-11 appeal.

Geronimo

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
spent hours grinding for E-11 requirements
As an E11 NCO, I personally can account for the fact that Stabby personally reviewed and reduced the requirements drastically himself.

I have heard inklings of removals for "lack of drive" however the removed players have upwards of 2 hours on battle metrics.
I'm not sure what you hear or what you mean exactly, but 2 hours per week isn't great in my personal opinion. Regardless, like Stabby said himself, E11 is in a spot where it is very full and also has popular demand (the previous few tryouts I've seen atleast 12 attendees). E11 is in no position right now to be accepting lackluster performance from its operatives, and I can personally account for the amount of chances that the CO team give you, as I've had them myself at times.

Myself, and many others, can all agree that E11 is in one of the best states (if not the best state) it has been in for a long time, and the majority of that is thanks to the countless work Stabby has put in, both in leading the CO team and performing some big changes.

Like you said, you aren't even in E11 (and I'm assuming you haven't been, by the sound of it), so who are you to judge the internal state of it and its leadership? All because there are minimal notes on the roster to do with discharges and the like, who's to say they didn't sit AFK for hours at a time to seem active, or generally weren't a good fit for E11, or weren't given plenty chances?

There's nobody who I'd rather work under than Stabby. Whilst I'm not Stabby myself, this post almost seems like you have some personal vendetta on him from this supposed "past community". I know nothing about that situation but it seems almost irrelevant compared to Stabby's performance in E11. This post merely grasps upon straws and seems like an attempt of trying to ruin his reputation which he has built up. That's a conclusion he can decide for himself, though.

I actually hope you manage to get into E11 to prove yourself wrong, because this post is merely grasping at nothing apart from a past conflict.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
I am going to go ahead and lock this thread, this is really not needed to go around bashing community members, if you feel they are abusing their power there are multiple ways to report this;

In the first instance you should report this to Site Administration, if unhappy with this verdict, you have the option of Site Command.

However if you feel their alleged abuse of power is substantiated and causing unhealthy issues on the server, I implore you to contact Server Leadership and not make a "bashing" thread and placing a poll on it in order to create a divisive conversation.

Regards,
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.