How to decrypt letter hash

May 7, 2021
When you run bf_password.exe sometimes I get the numbers 87,45,432,23,234,4 etc. but sometimes I get letters and I would like to know how I decrypt them exactly?

Janus

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
You'll only see numbers between 48-57 and 65-122, so the majority of the numbers you've listed won't be given during that kind of hash. Each number represents the ASCII code for a symbol, so 48 is '0', 49 is '1' and so on. https://theasciicode.com.ar/

May 7, 2021
You'll only see numbers between 48-57 and 65-122, so the majority of the numbers you've listed won't be given during that kind of hash. Each number represents the ASCII code for a symbol, so 48 is '0', 49 is '1' and so on. https://theasciicode.com.ar/
No I mean like when I run bf_password it gives me letters like sometimes you get 843,34,34,34,4,,3,43,1212, and sometimes you get [Hufeew]

Janus

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
No I mean like when I run bf_password it gives me letters like sometimes you get 843,34,34,34,4,,3,43,1212, and sometimes you get [Hufeew]
Dont bother, just keep trying until you get the ASCII-variant as a hash.

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
If the the result of your hash is a bunch of letters, for example (AkngfkjJK) (that isnt a result you would get it is just an example). You then need to use cshift and go from -5 to +5, so you would go "cshift AknqfkjJK -5" "cshift AknqfkjJK -4" "cshift AknqfkjJK -3" and so on until you get an result that is somewhat english, for example CivilGamers(just an example). CivilGamers would then be your password for when you use the remote connect command. I recommend you dont use cshift as im sure you will find out after using it a couple times that it is just annoying an it most likely going to be faster to re-run bf_password until you get a getchar result.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
If you get a result like 55,56,54,122,85 then you do the following:

getchar 55,56,54,122,85

This will automatically convert all of the numbers provided into their corresponding letters. In my opinion this is the easiest "encryption" method to break if you don't have any custom scripts.

If you get a result like 'Vgpple' then you do the following:

cshift Vgpple [-5 to 5]

I say -5 to 5 because the offset is randomised within those parameters. You can automate this with a basic MNScript by creating a command such as "find_cshift Vgpple" which will run the cshift command on every possible shift value. For those of you who're good with MNScript, if you want to be really smart then you can implement the cshift function in MNScript yourself and use some analysis on each result to find words like "Google" in the converted string. I did this myself a while ago and it ran quickly enough to automate a decent chunk of the hacking process.

If you want to learn a bit more about the caeser cipher then you can just google it, or check out a related youtube video on the topic:

Reactions: Jerome