United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
- Become a postman.
- Deliver parcels and make thousands every delivery

- Become Advanced Chemist
- Make mad racks

- Become mayor and make all laws in favour of Zeus
- Wait for that sweet pay check!

-Become a gangster, thief or any criminal job that allows raiding bases or mugging
- Raid bases, mug civilians around the map, mug players (/balance)

(post has been edited, I deleted the youtube video for some reason)

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Civil Gamers Forum Moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• ⁠I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you'll be seeing a lot of it.

Reactions: Cal

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Civil Gamers Forum Moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• ⁠I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Sir i... i am sorry sir 😩
w..w..we’re all friends here no need to report me!
king please forgive me for i have used johnson & Johnson‘s night time baby lotion during the day 😔

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
You have been reported.

Can u unban me on civilgamers. well u bad if u give me permament forever. for that i do second time a mistake. I hate peoples like u. I can it report to police and can block website and your profile. By the way full civilgamers and civilCity on garrys. mod. Well i read all rules to make hell from your life if u make hell from mine.

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
You have been reported.

ooh scary