I have been going to many mods and admins but none had perms to deal with this.

The Docter

Jun 30, 2022
I went on hiatus for like 3-6 months and when I came back my levels were much lower than when I left. I had Researcher 15+ and a 10 in SCP, but right now they are only 11 and 9. I honestly don't care about the SCP but those researcher levels were a bitch to get ( I'm level 44 so no x2 xp ) I have documents stating my rank and have people affiliated in studies who can testify that I was a Senior researcher at some point.

All of these either say I was senior researcher or ( in the case of the 106 ) would only be possible if I were a senior researcher.

Attachments

• gfhjghfj.jpg
    gfhjghfj.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 23
  • dfgnfghdjfj.jpg
    dfgnfghdjfj.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 23
  • gfsdgasg.jpg
    gfsdgasg.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 12
  • dfsafdsfas.jpg
    dfsafdsfas.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 23

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Hi @The Docter, I firstly would like to apologise due to the lack of communication. Issues like these although rare can and do occur. The only main way we are able to verify this is via screenshots of your levels prior to the incident. We understand that this may be an issue but we simply are unable to take the word of a few due to the change we had a while back where level 10 research has senior access. Once again I do apologise for the lack of communication.

- Tommy