I want to have a second shot at Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
Name: Ben D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143058882
Previous Rank (convert if required): Trail moderator
Who demoted you?: Staff Team.
Date of demotion?: 27/June/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
What is the case against you?: Failed the Trail-Moderator test
Is this true?: Yes!
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Nope.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Nope.
What is your side of the story?: I had a hard time answering the moderator questions due to the fact i haven't revised the questions.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
I will read the rules and understand them over this week!

Extra information:
I know I have said things such as "Im quitting the server" the reason why I have said that it's because I was sad and I really wanted to pass that test. I want to thank igorski for mentoring me. I have learned a lot from you and this time i won't disappoint anyone. I will be waiting for a response thank you!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
  • You must wait two weeks after your resignation/demotion before making an appeal.

clearly, you haven't read the appeal rules

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
  • You must wait two weeks after your resignation/demotion before making an appeal.

clearly, you haven't read the appeal rules
I was Advised to make my demotion appeal as soon as possible, they didn't tell me I had to wait 2 weeks they said just write a demotion appeal and it will be responded to it after 1 week.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
I was Advised to make my demotion appeal as soon as possible, they didn't tell me I had to wait 2 weeks they said just write a demotion appeal and it will be responded to it after 1 week.
advise doesn't give you clear authorization, however "they didn't tell me I had to wait 2 weeks" this doesn't mean that you can bypass it, maybe it would be better for you to talk to the person that demoted you from the team

but good luck with ur appeal

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Ben D,

Firstly I would like to apologise for the long wait. I am unsure how this has been left for so long. Onto the point at hand. Unfortunately I will need to deny the appeal as you failed at the trial mod stage. I understand that it was via the test but due to the age of this appeal and changes to the server whether it be Content wise or Rule wise. I recommend re applying for staff once re-intergrated with the community once more.

Sincere Apologies

- Tommy​

Status
Not open for further replies.