ink

Aug 31, 2022
steam id STEAM_0:0:635091087
discord name ink and #8156
my age turning 14 on september 16 and i am currently 16
my location USA/america
idk my time thingy but its in the USA or you can say America
avocado
civilian name same as my character name?
i am applying for USA scp RP server
i have a mic
never had MTF or CI role but trying to get if i can
i have received like 4 warnings maybe because i did rdm as d-class cause i was having a knife
i would like to apply for IA Ambassador because i was told by mr.manson that i should get experience with a lvl 4 whitelist job cause that would be usefull if i want to get any other whitelist just like a 05 member
what makes me suitable is that I dont joke around only if its like a serious situation and i dont try to goof off or get banned from any jobs because i have told myself that if i do i would regret it and its just a bad thing to do i and i find this as my reason
maybe like 7 about arrests.And what makes a document good is that if you get accused of falsely arresting you can show evidence that you did the arrest good and that its a good thing to do because i want to remember what things do and that
i will say the responsibilities of a Ambassador thats in IA is that to make sure your IA staff does not falsely arrest or abuse the IA role in rp because thats a bad thing to do and IA Ambassadors watch their IA staff
currently some lore about my character is that he was made in a lab and that he is trying to find his creator but i couldnt put it in his storyline or lore and that.
and thank you if you accept this
and i will be on around maybe 5-7 maybe

1659003389458-png.2201

APPLICATION DENIED

Hi Agent avocado,
We appreciate you taking your time in creating an ambassador application, however you failed to properly follow the application format. You also didn't put much effort into your application, which doesn't show us that you are committed to wanting to stand out from the others and earn your position as an Ambassador. I'm also a bit confused on your age, you say you're 16 but turning 14. It also seems that you just want the position just for the cl4 access.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Dpt. Director Mark Nagoa

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bush von Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.