Apr 17, 2022
Steam ID: 09465935
Discord name:
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: South africa
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Jeandre De Klerk
Civilian name: Sky scraper
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am aplling to the uk
Do you have a mic?: Yes and I m willing to use it
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I do not have any
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes warning 4 that is Ltap,failrpX2, RDM for killing a d class as a d class
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- because I would like to rank higher and I want to interact with more people and I want to be able to help new people so that they know what to do when it happens again
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I am open headed and I like to play fair because before I ruined others RP because I was to lazy to read the rules and if I could I would do it over and ask for forgiveness
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have ritten about 60 docs and what makes my docs good is that. I make them very ethical like for example" I will be testing on 999 and try to get a sample to help us better understand what weird substance he is made of and what im make you vision purple"
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- to deal with Internal affair Agents that abuse their power and do not do as they are told and to keep stuff in check
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: I stared of as a hopeless d class then some one gave me a chance to prove myself and that I did I became IA agent one of the most trusted people and so now some one is giving me a chance for even greater and to help the people in need of help and not to let d class suffer for what is called unethical

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Skinny,

Multiple things here;

1. Please decide which server you are applying for, this makes it impossible for us to review if you do not choose.

2. Your answers are lackluster.

3. You have not answered all the questions.

and finally from a UK Perspective I do not know who you are.

Please either amend the application or it will be denied.

You do reserve the right to withdraw your application if you wish.

Regards,
Roual Maot - Site 65 Dpt Director of Internal Affairs.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- SUPPORT

- Poor Attitude
- Little to No Leadership Skills
- Immature Minge
- Short Application
- Didnt Answer All Questions
- Overall Unqualified

Last edited:
Status