Time zone: gmt
Character name(s): "Antonio"
Civilian name: gary johnson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have had 7 warnings but it was when i started and didnt know the rules
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? because i have had a lot of experience with internal affairs and i feel like i should move up in the ranks
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: i have a kind personality and am not to strict and will be a good ambassador
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: not a lot i would say 6 if they have a full brief description and detailed with and time and date
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: to point the people who are not following facility procedures and make sure my ia do not mess about
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Antonio became an internal affairs agent for a while now and he thought he could move up in the chain of command and become an ambassador and make site 65 great after 7 years of experience in the royal military police and 4 years in MI7 in England he was one of the best agents in MI7 until he was recruited into site 65 as internal affairs people have seen his skills and people say he deserves to become an ambassador so he applied and hopefully he will pass.

TheSaint

Jan 17, 2024
+Support He's very good at his job as a IA Agent so I think he is the right person for Ambassador.

Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Antonio,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Thomas “Saxo” Glover
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.