-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?:

I feel I can help fill this spot within the foundation given the experience I already have from former positions experiences in managing a similar job called ISD [Same Department] on another SCP Server and I feel like getting the opportunity to become the new Director, giving it changes, reworks etc. would improve it in the future.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

Having former experience as a job manager on multiple servers ranging from SCP-RP, SWRP to Halo-RP I've become familiar with handling situations that rise up in a professional way, working with others is also one of the important parts a leader should have, taking everyone's opinions, hearing them out and consulting them is something not a lot of people have, which I can confirm I have. some examples of what I've done on different SCP-RP servers

Eg.
- Trial Request Template
- SCP Foundation Legal Codex
- SCP Foundation Employee Rights Act
- Persons of Interest: Regulations Spreadsheet
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
-
The Director of Internal Affairs manages the Department of Internal Affairs, working with all senior members of Foundation staff (in particular, the O5 Council & Ethics Committee) to investigate corruption and other types of unsavory behavior within the Foundation. They are empowered to take Foundation staff members into custody and interrogate them on alleged crimes against the Foundation and/or humanity.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CV

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied
Hi @Qas ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

Unfortunately you have not been selected to fill the position of Director of Internal Affairs. There can be multiple Directors however so please feel free to bolster your reputation within the department & the facility overall before re-applying for this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.