IgnatiosGR's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnatiosGR

Mar 1, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Lavredis Machairitsas
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2d 14h 52m.
In what country are you located?: Hellenic Republic.
Time zone: GMT.
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): N/A
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Yannis The Greek
Steam ID: 76561198204448415
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my very first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None, checked by The Persian.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I used to be a Super Administrator (the server's highest achievable rank at the time) in a community that had to do with the Steam game called Unturned. I used to evaluate and supervise ranks from Head Moderators to Administrators based on their activity, efford to keep the server flowing and dealing with IC and OOC issues. I was a Staff member at that community for a little over a year. Unfortunately the server closed as the game died in general.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do. I used to play in a whole different game called San Andreas Multiplayer, which was based strictly on text chat as there was no way to communicate via voice chat. The roleplay was in depth as you had to describe every little thing (etc. getting a can of soda from the fridge).
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
On the weekdays I could be on for a good two to three hours. On the weekends I could do the minimum of four hours per day.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've quite enjoyed playing with this community as I started playing on another CG server roughly about two years ago. I've had my fair share of roleplay, don't get me wrong, but I think that I'm ready to take a big step and support the community that I've very much enjoyed playing. I feel that I have to do my part in order to improve the experience of both newcomers and old players. I want them to feel welcome, the same way as it happened to me when I first joined.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-It has come to my attention that sometimes staff gets overloaded with sits. That means that it could sometimes get frustrating for some of the staff since we're all humans and have a limit. Sometimes the sits take longer than usual to be dealt with which makes it even harder for staff because the event might've ended a long time ago. That makes it even harder to prove who's right and who's wrong. If I was to be accepted to the moderation team I believe that I could definitely help with both dealing with the sits in a timely manner and making it easier for the rest of the moderators.
-I believe that my previous experiences help quite a lot as I've dealt with all kinds of people and attitudes. I'm sure (and if I get accepted I'll prove it) that I'm mature enough to take non biased decisions when it comes to dealing with any problem, I'm able to listen to both sides of the story and take every information into consideration before coming to a conclusion. Whenever someone's wrong I try to educate them and make them learn from their mistake rather than blankly hand out a punishment.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- NEUTRAL

Positives

• Experience.
  • Decent application, highlighting main points.

Neutral

• Unsure on activity IG/TS.
  • Unsure on rule knowledge.
  • Haven't seen roleplay.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Last edited:

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
- Support

In any postion where you have to take decisions that have an impact one should have atleast basic experience in said matter. As you don’t have an foundation job nor an chaos job I don’t think your fit to be an staff member until you have more experience within the server. I’ll be happy to support you once you gain more experience! Other then that your application looks alright!

Good luck! I recommend going for IA if you want experience quickly!

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
+/- SUPPORT
- Good app
- Previous experience

- Unsure on ig and ts activity
- Unsure on rule knowledge
- No roleplay experience

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
NEUTRAL
+ Good rule knowledge
+/- No RP interactions
+/- Havent seen you on TS/IG

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

I've only had good interactions with you in sits and you seem like a friendly player. You're active in-game but I'm unsure about your TeamSpeak activity. You have no prior warnings which is a plus. Your application seems to be well made.

Status
Not open for further replies.