Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): N/a
Civilian name: Yannis The Greek
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None, last time checked yesterday by the Persian.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I'm always having a blast while playing almost any SCP there's in the server so I thought it's a good idea to take it one step ahead and make an application for SCP-096. I've had some previous experiences with other whitelisted players playing as 096 and I loved every second of it. I've read everything that is to know about SCP-096 both from it's wiki page, I've read the rules about it both from this website and the script in game. I believe that I can bring some more quality RolePlay in the server as I am mature enough and fit for this specific role.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified SCP-096 will sit down and cover it's face, sobbing. SCP-096 tends to spend most of it's day by pacing by the Eastern side of it's Containment cell, which is not being surveyed by any cameras. SCP-096's Containment cell has pressure sensors and laser detectors so Research personel can know where is SCP-096 is located at all times.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
In no way can SCP-096 head straight to D-block. SCP-096 is allowed to go wherever the person who viewed it's face (also refered as SCP-096-1) is located. After that, SCP-096 will sit down for several minutes before regaining its composure and becoming docile once again.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
MTF personel are advised to wear SCRAMBLER's whenever dealing with SCP-096. This is a device which allows to make direct contact with SCP-096 without seeing it's actual face, therefore making containment possible. MTF will allow SCP-096 to terminate any SCP-096-1 instance. After SCP-096's pacified, MTF will proceed to place a bucket on the SCP's head to avoid anyone who's not equiped with the SCRAMBLER's seeing it's face. After that, SCP-096 is restrained and returned back to it's containment chamber, where both of the doors will be locked.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @IgnatiosGR ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Reactions: IgnatiosGR
Status
Not open for further replies.