Igor bono Ban Appeal [SCP-RPUK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data T0R

Jul 29, 2022
Germany
Your in-game name: Igor Bono
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199022946610/
Date of ban: Forgot 2 weeks ago forgot the date
What is your ban reason: Cloak AnitCheat in this case another player admin or just someone who has permissions to the console or commands in general gave me a cloak i assume it was Server-sided aswell Im not into Gmod lua but this is a weird ban
Ban length?: 20 weeks
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Won't break the rules so i don't get banned more
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/banned?: Warned then banned
Why should you be unbanned: I do enjoy the server
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: because i have read the rules page too see if there's any other rules that i can't break.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Really fun with friends and I'm missing out on the fun.

From the experience i had on the UK server nobody has warned me for ''Hacking'' or anything like that

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Code:
[05:07:15 - 21/06/2022] [Cloak AntiCheat] Banned STEAM_0:0:531340441 with code 1C.
You were banned by the anticheat, not "another admin" or "someone with permissions to the console". You were definitely cheating.

Data T0R

Jul 29, 2022
Germany
Code:
[05:07:15 - 21/06/2022] [Cloak AntiCheat] Banned STEAM_0:0:531340441 with code 1C.
You were banned by the anticheat, not "another admin" or "someone with permissions to the console". You were definitely cheating.
No i didn't cheat

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022

APPEAL DENIED

Hello @Igor Bono

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Based on the information in this thread your appeal has been denied.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks. Whilst waiting for your chance to appeal it again please look at the SCP-RP server rules.

Have a nice day,
Igorski​

Status
Not open for further replies.