Your Discord name & tag: illidan#0896

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 120964607719243776

Date of ban (if known): I don't know

Reason for ban (if known): I don't know

Who banned you?: I don't know

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

I am writing to express my sincere apologies for any actions that led to my ban from the Military RP discord community. I understand that my behavior was not in line with the community guidelines and I take full responsibility for my actions.

However, I would like to explain why I believe I should be unbanned. Firstly, I have learned from my mistakes and have taken the time to reflect on my behavior. I understand the importance of following community guidelines and the impact my actions can have on others. I am committed to ensuring that my behavior in the future will align with the values of the Military RP community.

Secondly, I have a strong passion for military roleplaying and the Military RP discord community was a place where I was able to connect with like-minded individuals and participate in activities that I enjoy. I understand the significance of being a part of a community and the benefits that come with it, such as the sense of belonging and the opportunity to make new friends.

Finally, I would like to assure you that I will make every effort to follow the community guidelines and contribute positively to the Military RP discord community if I am given the chance to be unbanned. I understand the trust that has been lost and I am willing to work hard to regain it.

In conclusion, I would like to express my sincere regret for my actions and I hope that you will consider my request for an unban. I am committed to ensuring that my behavior aligns with the values of the Military RP discord community and I am eager to contribute positively to the community if given the opportunity.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Illidan Cyplenkov ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The reason you were banned in the first place is quite severe and you are not welcome in this community if you are using language like the ones that got you banned in the first place. You have racked up a few in-game warnings and at this point in time I am not allowing you back if you say one thing on an appeal but fail to act upon it in reality. Prove to me you mean it and I will accept it.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks

Kind Regards,

Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.