Im a goober

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanest Wenis

Nov 22, 2022
Your in-game name: Sir Meanest Wenis

Your SteamID: 76561198174399437

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174399437/

Date of ban: 11-21-22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM

Who banned you: Ryan (Deadpool)

Ban length?: 2 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: not kill people when they do it first

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned for a bad name i believe it was "Weenie Peenie"

Why should you be unbanned:
Ok so I didn't understand why I kept getting rdm'd so i thought it was just normal in the d block so I might've gotten a little out of hand and rdm'd 7 people I understand that it is mrdm but i truthfully didn't think it was against the rules because you are in prison and I feel like that's what prisoners do I'm a goofy goober and I'm asking for forgiveness also i understand that "Ignorantia juris non excusat" but i think we should all live like Jesus and forgive and forget i am sorry just didn't know what was up. I LOVE YOU THO

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
cause it was fun for the short time i was their

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have learned my lesson it was fun and i messed it up by accident

Last edited:

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Hello @Meanest Wenis ,I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to make a ban appeal.

We had talked about this in the sit but I would like to say it here. I understood the fact that you may have not known that this was against the rules and I get that. The problem that I had is that even if you didn't know the fact is that you did still RDM 7 people. I would have treated this the same if it was just some random person that just joined the server. I understand where you are coming from with the whole "Prision thing" but if you had read the server rules you would have seen at the very top that it says Do not RDM. I understand that not everyone reads it when they first join but that is on the player to read the rules. I am just gonna say it again, I understood that you didn't know the rules but the fact is that you were on the extreme side of one MRDM warning. I encourage you to read the rules the next time to get on the server just to avoid anything like thins.

I appreciate you reading.
Ryan
P.S Please do not bring religion or topics like that in the server.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Meanest Wenis,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Upon reviewing the situation, I've reduced your ban to 3 days.
You're not allowed to be killing Class-Ds without a valid reason, Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should do either. Killing Class-Ds without a valid reason is considered RDM. Make sure you have a valid reason prior killing people.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.