Not open for further replies.

(Craig Deez)

Aug 21, 2022
Your in-game name: Craig Deez
Your SteamID: 76561198209689295
Your steam community link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209689295/edit/info
Date of blacklist: IDK
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: IDK couldn't be in game since I was banned at time , couldn't be charge back i have my bank details that show that no money was transferred back to me I'm not sure if you like to see those but be my guest , couldn't be evasion since that's literally impossible as any form of getting back on the server either via alts or vpn's will not work i know because this server is close to the other one I play on also i haven't be shown proof of my crime hell i haven't even been told what i did, the date i did it, or who blacklisted me the only reason that i am still blacklisted is because there system says that i have been evading a blacklist which i dont even believe is possible and i can't ask questions because its a breach of your security like that makes sense but what ever all im saying with this is give me a date and i promise i can pull up proof of what i was doing that day and not to be rude but don't say its a breach of your security because like wtf am i supposed to do with a date other the prove my innocents and i am not saying your guys are bad programmers i think your great however i think their could be a error but im not to much of a experienced programmer yet , i mean hell even the most experienced programmers make mistakes but in my opinion
i feel like if their no proof of crime i shouldn't be held accountable.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): proton VPN is the only one i have but never used on this server

Please list any alt accounts:

ballsniffer343
steam ID: 76561199441775959

gregtheballsniffer34
steam ID: 76561199413322913

Who blacklisted you? (if known):IDK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Didn't do anything to get blacklisted

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
lots of times

Why should you be unblacklisted: because i didn't do anything

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:" cant promise i might break roles news ones you guys have in place but i will be on my best behavior

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I understand that you guys have a lot on your plate and all and I know I'm a bit of minge however if your gonna ban me or blacklist me i wanna know why i spent a lot of hours on this server money to play if im gonna get ban at the least give me a reason i get it its a big server lot of people to manage and you guys are serious rp but i do miss the server it was a good server i had alot of fun playing it

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
The only extra information I am willing to give you is that you were blacklisted because a player had previously logged onto the server using a blacklisted account on your PC.

There is really nothing more I can tell you. If you never used a VPN, then the only options are that you were, or someone using your PC was blacklisted.

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
User has not responded to the previous comment made by Cloak for over 20 days and has not logged onto the forums for the past 12 days.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.