Internal Affairs Ambassador Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2022
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198811555710/
Discord name: Unreal#2572
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 23 days and about 60 to 70 hours
In what country are you located?: Mexico
Time zone: (GMT-5)
Character name(s): Maximilian Schwarz
Civilian name: Maximilian Schwarz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes, i do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 3 warnings for ARDM (killing without warnings as a gensec when I first started playing though it doesn’t justify) NLR (returned to a place before CD) and ERP (i made a pp joke without knowing is forbidden) this warnings have lead me to learn that i should not repeat my mistakes and i haven't since.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

-The department of internal affairs is a role I seriously enjoy, and I look forward to work with all the agents to provide a fun and respectful role experience, as well as my experience on instructing and guiding new people who are also interested in the IAD with any doubt they may have. Aswell that when I perform as an agent sometimes there isn't any ambassador available and, since im a very active person I will like to take the spot.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador:

-My commitment and capabilities as an instructor since I really enjoy orientating new people, accompanied with my respectful and friendly personality and the ability to be serious when needed to, not to mention that I am a very dedicated person and I’m always checking if i’m needed as well as being an active person during the morning, afternoon,and night and always being available.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?

-Currently I’ve wrote quite few documents on arrests i've performed which I handed to an ambassador and where later approved by the Ethics comitee, but I havequite more experience in writing documents as a researcher, a good document is composed by the quality this aspect is a main factor on the information quality, the presentation and grammar and which may or may not make the document good or not. The comprehension of the subject, this will define if the document is made of important information or if it has any type of fill on it. Format, following the format is one of the most important things in a document since it makes it easier to comprehend and to read.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP:

-The ambassador responsibilities are instructing new agents by answering doubts and applying the test, as well as coordinating with all the agents to assign task and objectives. Helping agents in following the correct format when writing documents and advicing them in their errors. Enforcing de COE and COC, encouraging the agents to not commit Ethics faults, and assisting other agents when he is needed.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maximilian Schwarz is a special agent that was recruited from the DGSI (Direction Générale de la Sécurité intérieur) and was brought to the facility to perform as an ambassador for the Internal Affairs Department in the SCP foundation, he is a respectful and dedicated man but when it is needed he is a serious person, he has been working in the DGSI for 6 years and 2 years in the SCP foundation, his experience is one of his most valuable characteristics and makes him a great leader with capabilities not a lot of people have. Aswell as his uncommon intelect he is a capable person and always being a responsible men, he also looks after his subordinates making them feel more comfortable and always helping them with anything they may need.
The backstory of Maximilian in the DGSI is classified, but he was recommended by the DGSI director, as well as a reccomendation letter from his partners and colegues.

Last edited:
1659003389458-png.2201

APPLICATION DENIED

Hi Agent Maximilian,
We appreciate you taking your time in creating an ambassador application, but we unfortunately aren't looking for anymore ambassadors at this time. You may reapply when a spot opens up.

Regards,
Dpt. Director Mark Nagoa

Status
Not open for further replies.