Civilian name: Archie Corbya
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have one warning for server tox but it was a false warn and ban and was cleared up within 30 mins of me being banned i was unbanned the staff
member still had my steam id copied when he banned the person and banned me by mistake.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-IA is the main job i jump into on site, I wanna do more for the foundation, I'm a very effective IA agent and always on the looking out for trouble and want to help things run smoother on site. I like dealing with the worst of us
on site and bringing them to justice and making sure everyone else jobs can be done without interruption or distraction.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I work well with other agents and operatives and I'm very knowledgeable in the job and spent time getting experience in the IA job as most of my time on site is spent on IA,
I take my time to look into evidence and treat every case as a new case, without showing bias to people. as i treat it by and case by case.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-So I've put in about 5 or 6 arrest reports only got 1 bad one and the rest was good and a good document contains all the information of who, what. when , where, why and how so you're
able to get an idea of the hole situations if all of the questions can be answered from your document.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-An ambassadors job is to watch over the agents and operatives and mateine order and promote team work between them, and hole a standards
for agents and operatives to look up to and also train new agents and operatives.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I'm an ex British under cover agent who was employed by site-65 for my skills in under cover work as I wanted a change to my manic lifestyle so I choice IA to have sometime to
sit behind a desk and still put my knowledge from my last job to work.
so on site-65 ive help recall some cl4 documents being passed around the site, I've worked close with GSD to help on a document that was handed into ethics to have a part of GSD work more closely with IA,
found a ex researcher journal and we went under cover to help him and his mental state declining from the affects of prolonged stay at site-65 and handling rouge researchers trying to take SCP's into d block.

Ckettering689

May 28, 2024
1720396581215.png

Application Accepted

Hello, @Quackersme

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to ACCEPT your application!. Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thank you.
Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov, Director of Internal Affairs