Internal Affairs Ambassador Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvptobiuchia

Jul 2, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:714630879
Discord name: mvptiago
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 774,229 Seconds.
In what country are you located?: Europe.
Time zone: Portugal
Character name(s): Tiago "MVPTobi"
Civilian name:Tiago912
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA.
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Im have CI-Conscript .
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes 1 ban for RDM because im start playing the server and im dont kwon the server have rules.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-Im whant give the test for the new IA Agents and help them how to he job.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-Im play all days, im kwon all rules and im good helping people.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I've already made 4 documents and what makes a good document is getting straight to the point.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-The responsibilities of an ambassador are to see if the agents do their job right if they collect evidence to arrest the person.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-My character is hardworking, attentive, my character's goal is to reach the top and do his best.

Last edited:

mvptobiuchia

Jul 2, 2023
-Support
You are asking in OOC for people to leave +Support's on your application, this is something that is VERY frowned upon. Along with that, most of your answers to the questions are only 1 sentence long, along with a ton of grammatical errors.

View attachment 12341
Im have some grammatical errors bcs im have a leaguenge barrier sir you suppport if you whant.

- Support

Personally, this is a really short application with a lack of information. I recommend playing the position more and working with the ambassador/DoIA more and then re-apply. I have maybe seen you once in my time of playing. I do wish you luck in the application but I feel like you could improve more on what I said before to be fit for IA Ambassador.

World

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
MvM6HTA.png

Application Denied

Agent Tiago "MVPTobi",

Hello, At this current time, we do not believe you're ready for this position. If you would like to know more information on why this was denied please feel free to contact me over Discord. You may apply again in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.