Character name(s): Silas
Civilian name: Silas
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-!A-IAO
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received a decent amount of kicks/bans/warning. That was because I was unprofessional and saw the error of my ways.
I do believe I can make up for my past actions.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I realized why I enjoy this server, tons of reasonability that I can handle. I know I'll do a good job
and shall help others.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-It’s a department that you can’t just join. It’s a department that takes weeks or even months to qualify for.
But once you get in, it’s a great opportunity to get a peek behind the curtain.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have to be honest, I haven't written many documents but a document is generally defined as a collection of words, images, or other elements that present information. It can be a single page or a book. The best documents are those that help the reader do something.
When you are writing a document, you should always keep these things in mind.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- There are a ton of reasonability
I would say Overseeing alternative internal affairs agents conducting correct procedures and handling cl4 personnel WHO either haven't followed the code of ethics themselves or committing devious acts like murder. handling agents WHO don't seem to be following codex themselves or job forbiddance them if they stone-broke the code of ethics with some verbal possibilities if required.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Silas was born in the USA in Ohio at 3.33 pm. He was born into a normal family, and everything was great for Silas. On his 18th birthday one night when Silas came home, he saw his Mom on the floor dead and his Dad getting arrested by random men in black suits. He was freaking out very much and that's when he had the instinct to grab his Dad's gun and try to shoot The Men In Black. Before Silas could grab the gun he was subdued by the men and knocked unconscious. He woke feeling dizzy with seeing nothing but black. He was frightened by the men talking out on how to "Deal" with him. Once they took off Silas's blindfold, he saw 4 men standing above him and telling him how his Dad works for the SCP Foundation. Silas's Dad was put into solitary confinement for selling confidential information to Third Party individuals. As Silas was given a choice to work for the SCP Foundation or share the same fate as his Father. He chose to work for the foundation as he was plotting to escape to be free. But slowly over the months of training there and met others that have some sort of respect towards him. He came to realize he was fit for the position he was given by the foundation. Silas has risen up to the ranks. Now Silas is a man to handle most problems with ease and helps others with problems he faced in the past.

Last edited:

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
+Support
+ Dudes really chill and nice
+ Real good mic
+ Fun to talk to and be around

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
View attachment 4104
Denied
We here at internal Affairs do not thing you are suited for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador
[You May Reapply in 2 weeks]

Status
Not open for further replies.