Character name(s): Jiimmy
Civilian name:Jiiimmy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-[hold] MTF-SPC Ci alpha[held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-[ban] severe toxicity [warn] hitbox abuse [warn] fearRP [warn] metagame [warn] ardm[A] [warn] severe toxicity i changed and i am a more responsible person
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- why i am apply is because i want to help people who are new to IA and teach them what they should do and how IA works
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- what makes me suitable is i have a lot of experience of training people and giving them a tryout in one of my past sever i used to playing. and like to help people out if they need it .
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- i have not written and documents but Im sure i can do my best to write a document and make it my best.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- what there responsibilities is to make sure IA agents do the right thing and they are kinda the police of the site and they arrest people who do bad things and they also investigate in things.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jimmy was a young kid who wanted to join the IA but all of his friends would make fun of him and say he would not make it so Jimmy proved them wrong. by working hard and studying and he got into a good collage. but something sunrised him which he got a invite from this site that wanted im to join the IA.

-Support
- Bad grammar
- New to server and has a small understanding of it also to mention he has all of those warns within a 16 day span...
- Missed lots of responsibilities of a ambassador
- Never seen him on IA
- Lore is pathetic
- Gave no effort into the application

-/+ Warns

Look, I see that you are wanting to become more involved in the server and work your way up but at least give some effort into the application. It'd also be better if you would actually play IA and become known to their leadership team. I have never once seen you on IA. It'd would also be better for you to read the rules and wait for your warnings to expire as getting that many warns in 16 days is crazy. Other than that, best of luck I guess..

Jimmy

Jun 2, 2024
-Support
- Bad grammar
- New to server and has a small understanding of it also to mention he has all of those warns within a 16 day span...
- Missed lots of responsibilities of a ambassador
- Never seen him on IA
- Lore is pathetic
- Gave no effort into the application

-/+ Warns

Look, I see that you are wanting to become more involved in the server and work your way up but at least give some effort into the application. It'd also be better if you would actually play IA and become known to their leadership team. I have never once seen you on IA. It'd would also be better for you to read the rules and wait for your warnings to expire as getting that many warns in 16 days is crazy. Other than that, best of luck I guess..
how long does it take for warnings to expire

Jimmy

Jun 2, 2024
A month. Its not necessarily a requirement or anything to have no warnings, I'm just saying that most dept. leadership looks at players warns to determine if they are professional or non-mingy.
oh

Jul 22, 2023
- support

- the responsibility question that you answered was A very bad Answer

- You are Too young in my opinion

- You have not changed In 16 days if you have Not been warned in 16 days that is good but dosent mean You have changed without Some proof

- Very short app

- also on the last question a " young kid" would not know abt the foundation Or IA because No Kids are allowed in the foundation{In RP} So the last question makes 0 sense

- 16 days On this server is not enough time To Know all the stuff i recommend playing more

I wish You the best of luck

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2024
- Support

(Ill keep it real as possible, I haven't seen you on IA and I play IA Ambassador as my main role in the foundation, So i would say you need to be more well recognized as an Agent first before becoming and Ambassador)

secondly based on your application, I don't want to sound rude but you placed really little effort on the application which to me shows the lack of ambition to try and want to be a good Ambassador. Other then that hope to see you more active as an Agent first, Lord knows i need more soldiers for the Ethical army.

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
SCP ACCEPT.png
DENIED

Hello, @Jimmy

Today i will be denying your app. The application needs more information and make sure you are reading all questions correctly.
You may reapply once you have gained more time in the server.

Director of Internal Affairs, Riley 'Raixin' Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.