Content Suggestion Internal Affairs Operative Suggestion

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
Jun 3, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
NON COMBATIVE tranquilizers.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I am aware of.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It will allow Internal Affairs Operative to be worth the 20 dollars for KETER VIP, It will allow Internal affairs to have a much easier time to catch people for arresting and those who are breaking fearrp as well allowing an arrest, so far the Internal Affairs Operative has a new gun that barely is any different from the P90 and is useless when you can just get better guns from armory other than that it has no difference to a normal Internal Affairs Agent so this would give some uniqueness to it and aid in RP.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People will minge with it but it is the job of staff members and higher ups to job ban/warn those who minge on the job. There should be set rules for these which I will state below.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Internal Affairs Operative has no uniqueness to it besides the gun that is barely any different than the P90, you can go to armory and get a gun that is 10x better. Giving Tranquilizers to Internal Affairs Operative will increase RP by allowing to tranquilize people running away, avoiding fearrp, minging, ETC. So they can be arrested in game, I believe these tranquilizers should be NON COMBATIVE, meaning they CANNOT be used in a combative situation, used to aid in kidnapping of GOI/D-Class, and cannot be used while being shot at or for the purpose to shoot someone that you tranquilize. This will balance the tranquilizers and ensure it is only used for arresting and detaining of non hostile individuals. This is something that is desperately needed as trying to cuff someone running away and/or avoiding fearrp is next to impossible. If tranquilizers used by Internal Affairs Operatives are used in a combative scenario then it should fall under FAILRP thus balancing it as Internal Affairs should not be seeking out combat in the first place. This should be added as Internal Affairs Operative is a KETER VIP job which KETER VIP costs 20 GBP when the job only gives a slightly better version of the P90 which is useless when the armory is a hop skip and a jump away from getting a better weapon. And with those with perma weapons like me, its no different from Internal Affairs Agent. I Implore you to add this, this would make Internal Affairs Operative a whole lot better and convince people to buy KETER VIP for the tranquilizer for those who main Internal Affairs/play it.