Introduction

Apr 11, 2022
It's nice to meet you all, I'm "Damien R. Jones". Being a big fan of the SCP universe I have taken a great interest in playing SCPRP which was when I came across this community and got instantly hooked. I mainly play on SCP-RP UK, I'm sure many people who play have recognised me usually play support roles, primarily Combat Medic or any role associated with healing.

I've been portrayed as being mellow and generally chilled out. I pretty much vibe with everyone I talk to so I hope to meet more of you in-game, I have been playing for awhile now but I felt that it was necessary for me to properly introduce myself.

I will most likely be thinking about applying for staff or gamemaster soon and supporting the server as I usually stay up long hours when I don't have work the following day, I have been on and off playing GMOD for about 7 years so I have been staff on many known/inactive servers. I use to manage staff rosters like complaints involving staff, inactivity times and demotions. I was also part of a QA+ team (Quality Assurance) where we tested upcoming features and replicating bugs for fixing on a private server.

Nonetheless, take care of yourselves everyone. I hope to see you all soon!

Last edited: