Iroh collector monke unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidwalkerwraith

Jun 2, 2023
Your in-game name: iroh collector monke
Your SteamID: STEAM_76561199353015647

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199353015647/
Date of ban: 22.8.2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): fail rp stacked bans (class x ban)
Who banned you: Whitefox
Ban length?: 6 months
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP uk

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will be honest here i can only promise to think befoe doing something thats so stupid in retrospect what i did with the fail rp i get why i got banned and took now almost 3 months to reconsider my action and i see that it cant go on like this i have decided to get my shit together to become a valuable part of this community and i decided upon that and want to follow trough with it because i know now the big consequences if not (and i miss the staff and players :) )

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i learned my lesson and that and i qoute you only learn the value of something dear after you lost it and thats how i feel and felt after getting banned because i find the community on the server awseome and the staff too i get why i got banned and i understand that my action have consequences very bad ones if i dont play as i am supposed to which is fine because there are rules i didnt follow but i hope i could get the third chance from the staff team to play on this server and to interact with the community once more i hope neverthless of the outcome that yall have a good day even if i was a asshole kind regards your asperger iroh collector monke

Last edited:

voidwalkerwraith

Jun 2, 2023
for context i have severe asperger autism and i write this in a very heartful way at least i tried to to the best of my ability show my passion for the server even if its hard for me to communicate with others: kind regards Iroh collector monke

Last edited:

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Hi Iroh,

I want to start this off by apologising for such a late response. There was a conversation in staff chat about it when this was posted, but I completely forgot to make a reply here about it.

As it was 3 months ago some details may be wrong, but if I remember correctly you were banned for Class X Stacked Bans, as at the time you were being banned for FailRP with 8 prior bans in the last 6 months. When I realised this I called over @Critical (A-1 CPL Whitefox) to approve the ban, as all Class X Bans must receive prior authorisation from a member of server leadership. When I explained my reasoning the ban was approved and promptly applied.

Again, that was 3 months ago. It has been plenty of time since the incident occurred, and throughout the interactions I have had with you in the last few days (Mostly in Discord DMs where you have asked for assistance making the appeal) you were very polite and mature. You acknowledged what you had done, and I got the impression that you were sincere in your regrets regarding the situation.

I hope this helped, and wish you good luck in your appeal
Regards,
HMOD Auburn

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Iroh,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to lift this ban after having seen you are remorseful of your actions and did not intend to cause harm leading to this ban. Furthermore I believe you have now had plenty of time to reflect your actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.