Iroh's Staff Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iroh

Oct 8, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Teddy (It's been years so this might not be accurate)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): This month I have amassed 4 days and 23 hours
1710707523193.png

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Iroh, DEA SA

Chaos name (include your rank): Black beard

Civilian name: Perry Floyd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:524281329

Discord ID (name#0000): jibneh

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP - USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is my first staff application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I have received a ban and warnings. These were received back in 2023 (October) when I was new to the server and had no serious intent of playing properly.
I received a warning for NLR on the 1st due to a genuine mistake but I have made it a priority to play cautiously and abide by the rules to an extreme degree.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have been playing Garry's Mod for years and I have staffed on many servers. These servers include SCP RP, Dark RP, Star Wars RP, Police RP, and Prison RP. I've been around for a while and it is nothing new to me after so many times.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have played various serious roleplay servers on Garry's Mod, most mentioned in the question above. I am used to abiding by strict guidelines and keeping the immersion in tact for others to enjoy. I find the rp on Civil Networks SCP-RP to be serious and enjoyable as it is similar to the servers I have played in the past.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can easily put in a healthy amount of hours a day as I enjoy playing the server. Around 3-6 hours is a reasonable claim based off of my vtime information.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- This server has vast rules and scenarios requiring genuine effort to understand and implement. This makes staffing unique and entertaining as it wouldn't get repetitive and mundane as time goes on. I was also encouraged to apply for staff due to the various benefits and rewards that come with it. This is the first server/community that actually properly compensates their staff members and for that reason I want to give it a try.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I am passionate when it comes to the server and I see staff as an opportunity to involve myself more within it. I am familiar with the rules and have extensive experience staffing for Garry's Mod servers. I get on at various hours of the day due to my employment being from home, meaning I can play during the morning, mid-day, and night. If I am given the opportunity to become staff, I will be active in helping the server stay stable and maintaining its enjoyable aspect for all players.

Attachments

• 1710707663934.png
    1710707663934.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 23

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
+support
has lots of playtime and is very active
I see him a lot on 096 and dea
has lots of staff experience

-has a recent warn but seems like a genuine mistake

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
Neutral, leaning towards +Support

- Does a good job on DEA
- No problems when I've spoken to him
-Staff experience

-Very recent warn

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024

+/- SUPPORT
Amazing on DEA
Seems laid back and never has been an issue with me personally
Has previous experience

Recent warning (gotta check that NLR man, I know it was a mistake but just a heads up :) )

"Berserker"

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jul 21, 2023
Red Sea
en.m.wikipedia.org
+/- Support
- Ive seen you around and you seem cool
- I would wait until you dont have any active warnings before applying
- Engage with the comunity would help as well

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-Neutral

You're a great person and I think you'd do great as a staff member but it seems like you should interact more with the community and get to know more people. Good Luck Iroh!

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello @Iroh!
Thank you for making a staff application. It seems like you're doing very well within the community up until your most recent warning. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt with one stipulation. Show me you can continue to improve on your behavior with absolutely no hiccups and I will reconsider my decision.

You may reapply in
2-Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.