Foundation: Isaac Ather
CI: Isaac Barnes

Civilian name:
Snow Ather

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

I am level 91720542170215.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Naming Con- I tried being funny by having a dumb name that was when I was new- did not happen again. clear mistake | June 23, 2023

-RDM- Rdm was close to when I was new, but I do not remember what happened | June 24, 2023.

-FearRP- Here I did not fully read the rules and understand them. So obvious mistake | Jun 24, 2023

-RDM- I do not remember at all what I did—most probably a mistake | Jun 27 2023

-Failrp- Here I was, a civilian who ran inside the foundation with a knife- sorry it was an honest mistake | Nov 1 2023

-Failrp- I sold weapons to D-class I did not know that there was a rule against selling weapons to D-class, but I am deeply sorry and it won't happen again | Jan 1 2024

-Failrp| Rdm- I used the hole to get a gun, then went to 914, upgraded it to an auger, had it holstered, got threatened with arrest so i shot him, and he was on the floor 15 Hp | Jul 9 2024

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

- I feel that I am suitable for the role of SCP-22415, As I like passive RP as scps and, in general, am very nice and friendly, I hope i will be able to help the Foundation with testing when i am SCP-22415

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-What i think is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415 is to roam around the facility, helping non-combative personnel and others in need of help. I believe i try to stay away from D-class

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-I would help the researchers, as they are non-combative personnel who can not protect themselves.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076, which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-No, because that will push him onto the researcher, which he has not even noticed, putting the researcher in immediate danger. Instead, i would try to distract him or lead him away from the researcher.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I will not help the D-class because they are D-class as they are there for a reason (death row inmates)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.