Content Suggestion Item "Marketplace"

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.

John Bogady

Apr 7, 2024
Canada
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It would add a marketplace for players to sell items in-game and maybe an auction system?

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't believe so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Would clean up the forums a little
- Would give an area where research staff can sell samples and items to other staff.
- Gives an In-Character area to sell item instead of the Forums which is basically OOC

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Possible scams
- Probably something else but I can't think of them.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Having a marketplace in-game for things like samples and other things could allow for a more IC place for players to do trading. Not every researcher likes using the forums (Not me, but I know a few), and this would allow them to have a place to trade/sell samples just like how Knifes are in /marketplace.
Idk, I had the idea and thought I'd put it out there. It's up to the community now.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
is this for skins and knives since there already is a /marketplace, or is this for chems and stuff?

Dusk.

Sep 25, 2023
+Support, I'd love to put other things instead of knifes and skins up for sale. It also make it much easier to buy things like chemicals.