Discord name:Low Quality beans#4381
For how long have you played on MRP: 13 Months
In what country are you located?:UK, scotland
Time zone: BST
UAN name (regiment and rank):AJ JAC PVT
NWO name (regiment and rank):Glasgow IVG MAJ
Civilian name: Goat AJ
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the third app https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ivg-cpt-glasgow-aj-sc-application.7585/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I am very stupid and i have 25 Warns but i haven't had one i around 4 week but no kick but i have one Ban for 3 days
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: The highest rank i have ever been is the rank was SC LGEN
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: The reason i think i am the best candidate for supreme council is, I am experienced in leading NWO in war. I have experience flying and armoured vehicle. I have good relationships with other regiments and I think I am ready for the responsibilities of supreme council.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: JAF 1LT, UAF SGM, RMP MSGT, FSB MSGT, JAC SSGT, IVG CPT, ABT MSGT and SC LGEN
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strength: I am very good with the laws .
Strength: I can lead with confidence and i know which reg is best at a point
Strength: I am very active as well as being on daily
Weaknesses: I am dyslexic so typing is annoying for me.

Thank you for reading sighing of IVG MAJ Glasgow BTW Jerusalem said I was allowed to apply

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkos

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+Support
-Good at leading
-Pretty mature

Don't speedrun SC demotion again pls.

Best of luck, Wolf.

• Haha
Reactions: MR AJ

Vladislav

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
- application is not strong enough
- decent at leading
- somewhat mature
- im not sure about your rule knowledge

From what i can see, you are dedicated to join SC but i dont think you are the best fit rn. If only thing SC had to do was leading wars then i guess u would fit but it consists of a lot more than that. I dont see you fit in for that but in the mean time you might be a good help in certain things not surrounding directly managing NWO.

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Improve your app before we verdict, I get this might not be easy considering your dyslexia, if you need help poke me in ts

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
+support

As discussed, you've been taking part in leading IVG a lot under my supervision, you've consistently done very well and needed no input from me for that.

You've done a good job of cleaning up your act with warnings and being more responsible with cyanide, while still being an extremely high-performing spy.

I do not understand how your application is weak as some other comments have suggested. You've been proven to be more than capable.

Hopefully this time you're accepted, as you've met the conditions previously set on your last rejection and continued to do well within IVG.

I hope the next paste you eat is within an SC office, godspeed

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Good Morning AJ,

I am happy to announce that your SC application has been accepted.

Please contact a SCOM+ at your earliest convivence.

Cheers,

SC SCOM Jerusalem

Status
Not open for further replies.