J. 'Cubic' H. blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
Your in-game name: Johnson 'Cubic' Huggman (foundation)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226820368
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cstn88B/
Date of blacklist: 17/06/2024 I guess
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:

I have no idea, I am appealing because every time I press "PLAY" on a character, I get this:
I can still rejoin the server every time though but can't actually play on the characters
A few players, including USA admin "Boris" claimed that this was legit.

Edit: I have ReShade in gmod, but I had it for a long time now and I don't believe to be the culprit.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
Never changed or hidden IP; Never used VPNs or anything else.
Edit 2: My IP is dynamic and changes when the router restarts.

Please list any alt accounts: No alt accounts.
Who blacklisted you? (if known): apparently "Cloak anti-cheat"
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't know, I have no idea why this popped up
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I guess, but the last warn/ban was on January 9, after that I have been trying to be an angel on the server.
Why should you be unblacklisted: Because I believe I got falsely blacklisted and I'm literally an IA ambassador on the UK server..
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By reading the rules, asking staff for confirmations..
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
For the same reason I just stated on why I should be unblacklisted, and because I play SCP RP almost every day

Also: Something is telling me this may be related to a bug that another person just got blacklisted for a day ago prior to this reply, and the bug was likely about the big grey thing that makes you walk slowly, as one could have been seen in the character menu in the video I attached.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.