Jack G Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
2 things. 1 I'm not sure what happened to my Blacklisted Player tag that was on the forums as that's been removed for some reason despite me still (i assume) being blacklisted lmao
and 2.
This is longer than my last one however, this has much more in depth detail and what not surrounding the issue.

Your in-game name: Jack G
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94146882
Your steam community link: Date of ban: May/June
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):

I have not tried to connect to the server since the Ban, however I'll list the reason below.
I don't have any of the screenshots as obviously when Cloak was here, I deleted them and so the time frames might be a little bit incorrect as per say however in 2022, I had received a picture from somebody with no context that was in the (Civil Games) discord at the time. I had no recollection or knowledge of who the image was of an as far as I was aware was sent as some sort of meme.

One and a half years later, am promoted to Admin. I take over the trainee program as well as leader of the MRP Content Team. I work alongside Cloak to get the trainee program on track (introducing proper v-point payment to trainers) and then took a step back to only lead the content team. Myself and Chad Power as well as Kermit then work to add the 'Terrorist group' known as the crimson blade to the server. The final thing I did was fix all the VGUNS to be proportionate to the community votes that I had been holding for give or take a month prior.

So after resigning...
Move on to a few months before the blacklist, a few of my close friends were doxed by what we thought was a close friend of ours who then posted a picture of almost a collage of all of the Dox pictures they could take of SCP and MRP staff members. I reported it to Cloak and he then went into the discord that we had received knowledge of and then they were subsequently blacklisted (I could find time stamps however they will be in the SA channel of the staff section of the CN discord if its even still a thing). One of the pictures was of one that I knew I had seen before and ended up being one of Ventz of which I didn't think much of as I was not staff at this point.

Just before this, was when Ventz had set CG up as a legal company and therefore it has its own Company Housing website and so there was a lot of people claiming that they knew the service address and that it was set up at his house. The picture below is an example of me not meaning to have any bad intentions and instead wanting to help make sure that Ventz wasn't being leaked, doxed or anything.
1710446621476.png
Cloak is no longer a part of the community and therefore I do not feel comfortable leaking the entirety of the DMs publicly however if any NL want to come forward and discuss this particular thing together then that is okay. Before worrying, this information was NOT Ventz as Cloak confirmed.

Move on to the week of the blacklist, the person that had sent me the picture which was then 2 years later after me becoming staff and leaving staff had started being sexist as well as disrespectful to my close friends and so therefore I made a forum complaint explaining that I had evidence of him leaking pictures of Ventz. I then explained that the only 2 people that I knew, knew exactly what Ventz looked like would be @Hydro (sorry for the tag, i just needed to make sure you were actually still part of the community as I had no clue as Ive not been in the loop) and Cloak. I sent the picture to Cloak and then Deleted it from my PC which then subsequently lead to the person deleting the picture from our DMs.

After a discussion with Cloak, it was decided that because I had reported the Picture out of spite and not necessarily for good intentions, that I would be blacklisted effective immediately. I still consider Cloak a distant friend and even said to him its no hard feelings and that I completely understood where it was coming from.
1710447360585.png(Found the exact date I was Blacklisted)

4 months after I'm banned I contact Hydro and provide him with a discord ID/account that had send me the same picture I'd seen prior and as well as names of who it could have been (prior blacklisted people that had been caught doxing or that would probably do it) out of good intentions. I had no need to do this or reason as at this point my previous ban appeal had already been denied 2 months before this.
1710447612680.png

That's basically the context. I have piles of evidence of me defending Ventz from potential Doxings, address leaks that I could send if requested.

Who banned you: Joint decision between Hydro, Cloak and Ventz.

Ban length?: Blacklist
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again:
To be honest, I deflected this question in my prior ban appeal claiming 'it wasnt my fault' when I mean realistically I should have asked more questions rather than leaving the picture until it was too late. If it were to happen again, much like I continued doing even after I was banned as the image shows above, I would report it as needed.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Never received a ban, kick or warn ever.

Why should you be unbanned:
I kinda miss the server, I accrued about 5,000 hours on the server. Its by far the most advanced war server that GMOD has to offer and I think I made a mistake which in the long run could have easily been prevented. Ventz had every right to have been annoyed and pissed off at me but it's months down the line and I doubt he's ever seen the times where I defended him from previous Doxings.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Kind of mentioned prior, I just wont be stupid.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have quite a bit of free time and I would like to just be back in touch with previous players. MRP is still running smoothly and I'd like to return and just continue how I was playing helicopter regiments and a bit of ground work.

Finally, as I mentioned and just summing it up. I deflected a lot of the blame in my prior ban appeal and I understand that I messed up however I just would like another chance is all. I think my positives on the community over the years that I've played. Leading NHC and USSR and then moving subsequently to help with the new update where we changed to NWO and then fixing the trainee program and helping Kvarker with updates and leading the content team. There's been a lot of times I've gone and reported the Doxings. The collage, the company housing, the burner, the CG doxing group with the old DarkRP people. Idk I don't know what else to add, I just hope you can see the positives and maybe just speak to me in a channel with hydro or something and just lay everything out straight.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
DENIED

Hello Jack

Unfortunatly at this time we will not be lifting your blacklist, due to the actions taken by yourself.

Kind Regards
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.