Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Name: Jack G
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94146882
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator
Who demoted you?: N/A - Resignation
Date of demotion?: I can not remember, it will be on the trello. It was on backwater I believe, around February.
What is the case against you?: There was not really a case, I didn't have time and multiple strikes accumulated because of this and so it demotivated me and so I left before I was demoted. There was also an issue regarding me taking an LOA which annoyed me as I was being questioned about it too much and that pushed me over the edge which further led me to resignation. As I say, I had commitments that I couldn't fulfil with the staff team and therefore I decided not to have server leadership mess around with me and therefore left.
Is this true?: Yes, I was demotivated as well as the other few reasons I mentioned above and therefore resigned.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No, I received a strike for failing to meet requirements set however.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
1662511927728.png
1/2+ Year Ago

October 19th 2020 -
Well evidently, I am not banned and I did not harm the server, I just got trolled epically
November 22 2020 - N/A
December 15 2020 - Decided to call me brother fat in a staff sit and then a slag and got warned 2x, still coping about that (he was the staff that warned me)
December 31 2020 - Also decided to shoot me brother in the head during a staff sit because of the reason 'funny innit' (yes not appropriate I know)
Jan 4 2021 - I can't remember, I think this is when I was in JAF and had beef with Fiski and Illidin and we pretty much always called sits against each other over petty things but - we are fine and epic gamers now
Jan 14 2021 - I think I called Cloak something whilst I was JAF Colonel which he warned me for but I'm fairly sure this was more banter than anything
Jan 14 2021 - Toxicity in OOC was a warning by cloak definitely as I was basically arguing with Fiski about how USSR helicopters were better... yada yada
Jan 14 2021 - Kick was by Cloak to calm me down
Jan 21 2021 - This was mainly due to the rules being so meh. It was 1:1, I didn't have my gun out and he tried to take me hostage so I pulled it out and claimed the rules stated something about having to be out numbered 2:1 for the FearRP to be valid. A rule was added sometime back then to prevent this
Feb 21 2021 - Afghan, FOB on top of the mountain near NATO base. Warned by Ricky Hawkin I believe even though we had just swapped and the rules towards that hill were very unclear
Sep 19 2021 - N/A

>6 month

April 11 2022 - Comms Mixing - Told USSR to say 'Good war :D' in OOC after NATO were talking about USSR guns being objectively better and what not, which was mixing (true), however the whole manner in which the situation was dealt with is something I wish to avoid entirely... I was warned IC on an IC stage for an OOC rule by an IC figure using an OOC tool.... Yeah it was strange. In its right, by mentioning it IC and then warning me IC, he is also mixing but regardless. I've moved on, it doesn't really affect me as I know I had no intentions of toxicity and also I believe this warn was also due to the tensions between the MAR/SMAR position. As I've said, I'm over it and it will not happen again.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
I have extensive rule knowledge and can help to patch any potential rules that have been wrote in such way that they have loopholes as I am responsible for about 2/3 of the FOB rules alone (bunker FOB that had a one way exit was funny though).
I am in a High Ranking position therefore have gained the trust of Network Leadership in the ability to lead 40/50+ people at one single time as well as have spent 14 months+ in High Command (Split between both NHC and UHC/SC).
I can be more active than what I was and with the competent Supreme Council team I have, it means I can also help the player base and take a step back whilst my team does what they do best. I have previous staff experience as I believe if I remember correctly I was staff for a fair few
months (6 I believe?).
I mentored Doofy and look how he turned out the gigachad
I have previous experience as a Game-master and I held successful events before being burned out by Management (at the time) as I was spending 4 hours a day building an Arena, then 2 hours worth of matches for everyone to play in. After 7 whole days of doing that (might have been 14 - it was during lockdown), I was then asked to do one 1 week later for a golden gun of which was never even added to the regiment that won. I received the backlash for that and it really demotivated me and therefore me and Bogdan came to the agreement that I'd step down.
( https://discord.com/channels/746788418465300532/746857054869651508/814482768120905808 )
A lot of people will be wondering why this comes into it:
Further into the staff team, I can look towards helping the GM team create events if it's needed - it's handy to have the experience at least.
I do want to mention that my activity will not be as amazing as when I was previously staff - primarily due to me having more commitments in real life now, however I will get my requirements and put time in wherever I can.

I M P O R T A N T (Mainly for Cloak)
As I said in the Dm's when I asked for the new change in changelogs, I did mention that I wouldn't have this added just to then go and get SL and be SMAR too, whilst in this period of Supreme Council, I would not go above head mod to stay to my nature of not being false and taking on too many commitments to handle.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

Trust me when I say this. Compaired to last year Jack has improved a lot. I have no doubt in my mind he would be a good mod if he were to return to the team.

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support

+Active iG/TS3
+Good Rule knowledge
+Were and was a good - Amazing SMOD

Jack you were a good staff team member before i was staff and when i was a game master you were always going above and beyond as a staff and good luck :)

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Active
+Good rule knowledge
+was an good staff member in the past

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+Support
Very good rule knowledge
Active and Friendly
Long standing community member

I've known him since i think when he was JAF MAJ and he's been a great guy even then and even made some improvements on top of that. He gets a pass from me.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Jack,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted. You are being reinstated as a Moderator.

This was done with the approval of Chad Power.​

Status
Not open for further replies.