Jack 'HOUND' Tescarossa ECA App [USA]

Feb 12, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:483840327
-

Discord name: thearabianhound
-

For how long have you played on CG SCP: March 4th 2023 [taken from my first app]

-

-

In what country are you located?: Saudi Arabia
-

Time zone: AST [Arabian Standard Time]
-

Character name(s): Jack 'HOUND' Tescarossa

-

Civilian name: Jack Tescarossa
-

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA 🦅
-

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but rarely used
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: USA IA Ambassador 2x
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1727107224122.png

-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
During my tenure as an ambassador, a role I have held for a considerable time, my knowledge of the COE and COC is sufficient for the ECA position. I have been a part of numerous investigations, including the E11 Investigation and the Friedhart investigation, both of which were significant successes. My experience in these investigations has honed my skills and instilled in me a deep understanding of the role. I am known within the ambassador team for being a mature individual aiding in RP around the site whenever possible. My activity and reliability are also a strong suit of mine. When given a task, I have always completed it to the best of my ability and spent a significant amount of time on it. My only concern is that I am currently studying and thus would have to take breaks to keep up with my studies
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
1. Following all orders by Ethics members or chairman
2. Ensuring that the CoC, CoE, FLC are followed
3. Handing out workpermits to d-class
4. Authorizing AA when its needed
5. Authorizing KOS past airlock when its needed
6. Report any issues you come across to the ethics committee
7. Interviewing Departments when requested
8. Representing the Ethics Committee on site

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In Italy in 1990, A mafia boss had a son with his first love and named him Jack Tescarossa, His father was happy he had a son and made sure his son grew up healthy and strong but soon would teach his son the ways of the mafia, selling drugs, dealing with rats in the family, Jack grew up working alongside his father in the mob, life was good until his mother was killed by the rival family to anger the father, Jack attempted to stop his father but it was too late and it led to the death of his father, Jack ran to avoid being hunted and killed and joined the police to make a living and escape the underworld of drugs and crimes, he would continue in the police until he received a letter from the foundation to work for them as an Internal affairs agent, today we see Jack 'HOUND' Tescarossa chasing a tech expert for violating the legal codex and arresting him, and Jack lived a normal life after he joined the facility, after a few weeks he got promoted to ambassador which he was happy about he did his duties to the best he can, after a month after being a ambassador he got called to the ethics wing and got offered to be their assistant he happily accepted

Reactions: Alan Froud