Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:75994617
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, i do.
What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP (UK)
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my Second GM Application, Link to 1st one here:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-jack-mannings-gamemaster-application.6803/

IC Role Apps:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-jack-mannings-goc-application.7736/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jack-mannings-ethics-assistant-application.2745/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-mannings-intelligence-ambassador-application.3268/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-mannings-overseer-assistant-aplication.4089/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-mannings-director-of-intelligence-application.4395/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-jack-mannings-overseer-assistant-2nd-app.4836/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jack-mannings-overseer-assistant-application-uk-3rd.5374/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1x Metagaming, 3x RDM, 3x FailRP, 1 FearRP
-Kicks/Bans - None Received
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-No, but i’m a quick learner.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, plenty.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-6 Hours Daily (if i’m not occupied with my life)
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-Personally i’m bored of the entire Gameplay Loop since i’ve been here since launch and i’m sure others are bored of it aswell or are on their way to get bored of it, I’m applying out of the desire and interest to create RP for others and make the server more Interesting and Entertaining.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I’m Active
-I want to deliver entertainment to the people on the server
-I’m decent when it comes to SCP Lore Knowledge regarding GOI’s and Characters (i’m still educating myself on those since it’s quite huge).
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Event no.1

Black Hawk Down -
The Story:The Foundation’s Department of Intelligence recieves a Strange Transmission, After recieving the Transmission the DoI pinpoints the location and recieves high hume levels then they, Investigate the Source leading them to a Crashed Helicopter surrounded by Corpses, However the Transmissions doesn’t stop.

Intelligence makes contact with “The Soldier” brings him into Custody and the Research Department begins their Interview and tries to piece everything together to get the entire picture of the story.

**SPOILER WARNING**
The Soldier is Corporal Nicholas Lance, from the U.S. Marines he took part in the Battle of Mogadishu in 1993 during what is referred to as “The Black Hawk Down Incident”, The Helicopter he was in was transporting his Squad back to base however it got hit by an RPG Missile during which the Pilots Lost Control of the Chopper and all the people involved not including
“The Soldier” were killed in action with “The Soldier”, The Pilot, Co-Pilot, Squad Members of the “Soldier” and the “Soldier” himself being considered Missing in Action.

“The Soldier” was transported to Pinewood after a Temporal Anomalous Event that happened in Somalia.

After Questioning and Piecing all the puzzles together, “The Soldier” is not given an SCP Designation due to the fact that he’s not exhibiting anomalous properties.
Since he has no living family members he was offered a Job at The Foundation along with a new Identity due to his experience.

The Execution/Technical bit:

Comm Lines:
(Before Investigation)
“*static can be heard*
“Bravo Team to TOC,here…we’re retu…back…bas…oh shi-...THAT’S AN RPG !”
“*Audible Explosion in Background*”
“Mayday, Mayday, We’re losi… Altitu…”
(After Intel picks up the Transmission)
“Bravo Squad Lead to TOC, We’ve Crash Landed, The Entire Squad along with Pilots is Dead am the only one left, Send Evac…”
“Command, Come in…why is there night time how long was i out? why is it snowing? Aren’t we suppos… t… be… in… Sommma… Co..e I… *static*”

Intel Ambassador/Director:Would Command Intel and Nu-7 and give out Instructions and the whereabouts of the Survivor, Organising the Search Party.

Nu-7/Intel Agents:Search and Capture the Survivor and bring him in, Nu-7 CO would take Field Command. (Intel Ambassadors may take up Field Command aswell)

Research:Subject Interview and Conclusion of the Accident.

Optional Routes:Intel Seniors that have tapped into the Comms may attempt communication with the Survivor. (they will not be told about this option)

Behaviour of the Survivor:Confused and Panicked, easy to frighten,

Event no.2
Foundation’s Got Talent -

Story:Site Administration has decided that a Talent show should be hosted in the hopes of Increasing Staff Morale, due to the Recent Intruder Attacks and Containment Breaches.

The Execution/Technical bit: Before gathering people with Talents everything would be set up in Lecture Hall, Judges would be picked from GM’s/Site Command or generally Trusted people.

Lecture Hall would be filled with Guards who would Terminate all Hostiles and Strip people when entering.

An Event including most Foundation members, would start up with the Host gathering people who want to show their talents, via comms.

After a good number of Talented People have been gathered, The Host of the show would announce that the show will start.

The Hall would have a Podium, Place for Judges (Big Desk with 3-5 Chairs), Bouncer Area and Chairs for the Audience.

Event no.3
Van Helsing 3: The Sequel Nobody Expected:
A Vampire Nest is Terrorizing the Small Quiet Town of Pinewood, Intel and Nu-7 are sent in to Capture or Neutralise the Threats.

Requirement:
3-4 Helpers (No PAC required)

Tech Bit:
Vamps would be given some SCP abilities, each Vampire will have a unique ability given to them.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Map Change events are not my forte, but here it goes.
Siege of Site-300:

Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia ("Site-300-14")

CI have attacked and raided Site-300-14 in Russia, which is known for creation and use of anomalous weapons.

The Insurgency has held out for aprox. 24 hours in the Facility.

CI: Help D-Class escape for later recruitment, Find and Extract Anomalous Weaponry from Site, Kidnap Research Staff.

D-Class:Escape the Facility, Help out CI at request.

Site Staff (Research, Security, Maintenance Staff, IA etc.):Hold out at a location(s) Within site and wait for MTF to arrive, Defend your position, Terminate Intruders/Threats.

MTFs/Intel: Recapture the Site, Eliminate all Intruders/Threats, Take Back D-Block after dealing with previous objectives alongside Security Forces.

CI will stop respawning on-site once MTF arrives.

Anomalous Weapons will be scattered around the Site.

After CI are gone the D-Class will lose access to weapons and armor.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1:
Editing Process:
O5-14 has been rewriting reality with a reality altering item, incognito as Researcher. The Ethics Committee along with the rest of the Overseer Council have deemed his actions as unacceptable.

The O5 Council have pulled back most of A-1 Operatives however some of them are still loyal to the Overseer.

The Ethics Committee sends in Mobile Task Force Omega-1 to remove O5-14 from his position by force. (Approach on Detainment/Kill Order will be up to the Ethics Committee Member.)

This event will require O-1 Members with atleast 1 NCO, 1 Ethics Committee Member to brief the Operatives.

3-5 Helpers who can portray the opposition, A-1 troops and O5-14 themseleves.

If O5-14 is caught, the motive behind the use of the anomalous item will have to be improvised by the Helper portraying the O5.

O5-14 gets executed in the end either way.

A-1:
Mad Science!:
A Senior Researcher has been using funding given to him by the Overseers to run projects for his own personnal benifit.

Dr. James Harlington has been running research into Mind Control and Mind Altering to gain power and influence within the Foundation, however the O5 have caught wind of this due to the Recent Casualties that have happened on-site that were connected to Dr.Harlington himself.

Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 is then deployed to act on this, their objective is to apprehend Dr.Harlington and if not possible, Terminate him.

Brief and OPCOM aswell as ROE Management will be handled by an O5 Member or by a designated Assistant.

Field Command will be given to A-1 CO(s) or NCO(s)

Nu-7:
SEALs Team-7:
Reports of Middle Eastern Men with Hijabs and AK’s reach Intel, the whole situation takes place in Pinewood.

Believing that God has sent them here, the Taliban take over Pinewood and claim it as their own.

Nu7’s and Intel’s job will be to Investigate, Detain/Kill any Enemies and Capture the Taliban Commander.

The Taliban COM won’t give away information easily, so advanced interrogation will have to be utilised. (Roll Checks/Me Actions)

Requirements:
10-15 Helpers, Barricades around Pinewood.

E-11:
Ballad of the Scarlet Monarch:
The Cult going by the name of “The Children of the Scarlet King” teleports into the Site, and holds SCP-682’s Containment Chamber threatning to release the Anomaly if their demands are not met.

E-11’s job will be to respond and react with Negotiations being handeled by the Following: Site Command, Site Administration, E-11 COM’s or CO’s

Demands are: SCP-999

Requirements:
8-12 Helpers

CI:
The Cog:
Acording to Insurgency’s Intel Division, there have been reports of an Anomalous Item that enhances one’s health and provides godlike resistance to damage.

A Strike Force is sent into the town to retrieve it, upon returning with The Cog they find out the abilities of the item.

Requirements:
2 Helpers (Civilian Users of the Cog)
CI Activity

Tech Bit:
The Cog grants a 50hp buff and 500 armour to people of average stats, Juggernaut however recieves a 300hp bonus and recieves a buff to armour.

Here’s how it looks:
Regular CI - 150hp 500ar
Juggernaut - 800hp 1000ar

The Cog would slowly deteriorate with each use, granting only 8 out of 10 uses.

The CI will not be told on how The Cog works or what it gives without using it.

The Civilians that had the Cog will have info on how many uses the Cog has so CI can interrogate them or by the CI preforming a Roll Check on a Mekhanite Inscription on the cog.

Foundation Staff:

D-Class and GENSEC (probably MTF’s and other Departments may be included):

Incident d1378_x187:
One of the D-Class has acquired a book called “The Book of Divine '', The book allows the D-Class to give abilities to others.
Whilst overwriting the consciousness of the D-Class that’s holding the book replacing it with someone or something elses.

The Bookkeeper will be pacifistic and will only give out abilities to D-Class (He will have 500hp,100ar)

Anomalous D-Class will have regular HP unless they get SCP weapons.

Once the Bookkeeper is caught or killed, and all the Anomalous D-Class are Terminated. The Event comes to an end.​

Note:
I'm gonna be completely honest, i'm re-using my already used app, because i can't be arsed to make a new one from scratch. My ideas for events have improved since then though.

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022

+Massive Support

+Great lore knowledge
+Hardworking
+Creative
+Likely to get SGM before me smh

Good luck my man, hope to work with you soon.

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+Support

+ Well thought out and creative event ideas
+ Lore knowledge
+ Second application(Shows you are dedicated to obtaining the role)
+ Well written application
+ Has been on the server for a long while

In general you've proposed some really cool events but I will say the dclass/vampire one seem a bit op for dclass/vampires because the scp sweps are extremely powerful. Regardless this is something that can be later discussed good luck for now!

@Jack Manning
-saucy

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
+Very detailed events
+former senior position holder

-the missions get a bit more combat-oriented but still have rp potential
-the e-11 and nu7 missions specifically are not only weak but questionably "good" in the canon

Any concerns i have with him are very minor, and i think he would be a good fit for the GM team

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jack Manning ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please contact me or one of the Supervisors @Alex Bones for the next step.​

Status
Not open for further replies.