How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 15h 29m
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
NATO name (regiment and rank): Jacob Richman USAF SSGT
NWO name (regiment and rank): Jacob Bigman STS PVT
Civilian name: Jacob Twilight
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503962051
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I have been a staff member in a dark RP server for awhile, but that was awhile ago so I can't remember the server name or other things about it if its needed.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have a great amount of experience because of the time I've spent in both MRP and SCP-RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: About 5-8 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I just want to help people who need a moderator because almost every time I make a report I don't get helped until 3 minutes later.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm not special over other applicants because I know there's others who can do better than me, but some of the things I can do is help with is the amount of sits there are, additionally the amount of time I can be on will help the other admins take breaks and get to play in the war.

Dagger

May 6, 2022
+/- Neutral
-Active
-Not too sure about rule knowledge
-Good Personality
-Application is lacking
-Playtime could be better before applying

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @DeceaseManz ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately I must deny this application due to the lack of effort and detail put into your application. Your VTime could also use improvement.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Have a nice day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.