Jager's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMrChief

Mar 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129270116

Discord name: MTF Nu-7 COM Jager Heinrich

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Perhaos a week, a week and a half by this point.

In what country are you located?: the United States of America

Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST)

Character name(s): Jager Heinrich

Civilian name: n/a

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF Nu-7 Commander
-MTF Nu-7 Private
-MTF Nu-7 Autorifleman

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- 096 seriously intrigues me, and is one of my personal favorites, though it's probably many people's favorites. I know how to, and consistently try to, engage in the most accurate RP i can with SCPs. Thus far, i've done in depth rp with 457, 939, 049, and 173. I try to portray these SCPs are accurately as possible, and I try to match the tone of the canon files, while following the rules this server has laid out. I've done much rp in the past with inhuman creatures, such as the Antlions from HL2, Vortigaunts also from HL2, and aliens from Star Wars.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- The usual behavior of 096 is him pacing the East wall, not really moving away a whole lot. He will not turn to look at people unless agitated, and if he has been Bucketed, he will not see anyone and thus, will calm down after a rage/breach.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- He is allowed to go to, and kill, anyone that sees his face. He should not make a beeline straight to D-Block unless someone there has seen his face, which should be practically never; Although the incident on 3/8 has proven that it can happen. He can kill people that see his face, or are otherwise in his way; That's it. He should not be forcefully making people see his face, as that is incredibly unfair.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- If 096 is still in a rage, or otherwise still hunting SCP-096-1, he should be closely monitored and followed by MTF equipped with SCRAMBLE Gear, still not looking at his face for more than a few seconds at a time considering the SCRAMBLE goggles' only temporary success. All personnel should be instructed to look away when 096 has breached and is making a beeline for 096-1. Once his target is dead, he should calm down, sitting in place and crying. MTF should then bucket him, hit him with the containment beam for a few seconds, and then proceed to cuff and drag him back to his cell, where his door should be repaired ASAP. All images of 096's face should be destroyed ASAP, either by MTF, GENSEC, or anyone who can do it at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.