For how long have you played on CN SCP: i have been playing for about a year
In what country are you located?: canada
Time zone: eastern standard time zone
Character name(s): jake kob
Civilian name: jake sob
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Do you have a mic?: yes i do have a mic
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): i am level 21 scp
AD_4nXexOMbWOkNdOT3sO2-IXe1VKzR1Hf0TyIZQxEdzKMVT8yTvJgMd0H7tSwmvpaDzHvi8-Cn1m4Y2WloJemB3RqtOlHXaONq2EIcK-gRronqJGXf-idifz3xc4wTkwPvZU0TuPcm4i4ZhXTr7vUMKGkzRgZzy

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • I havent held any whitelist roles yet
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I have
    AD_4nXdDXfhqj2nwqPLbngSVa_YzDn10t9mzrZRhI9ETb4HjJD0_hR9svIIZmwK4HiylFX-AvBN-Yy_Kxk57c3KJPUkqo3e94YUMn3Rf2YUyI81gq5PZwBvOdkKGVvbj2ujdHc2YT6APIZbZnaufZtz425RBKSsk
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
  • I enjoy role playing scps due to there unique roleplay and feel like 22415. Will have better roleplay then the others due to their powers and behavior.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
  • 22415 shares the same goals as the foundation when it comes to other scps. 22415 also have a very good moral compass helping whoever i am allowed to. 22415 can be seen around the site assisting people when possible
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-i should help the researchers because they are non-combative. getting them to safety should be my number one priority. I am not allowed to help the mtf because they are combative.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? I should not repel 076 because it would cause him to notice the researcher. I would lure 076 away from the researcher once safe , I would enter my dimension and look for more non combative to save from the breached 076.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I would wait until the d class is restrained by gensec to provide medical attention. And make sure everyone else is also ok and give aid if needed
-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.