Time zone: Cest
Character name(s): Jam Johnson
Civilian name: Oliver Anderson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Usa
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do but I don't use it
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7, E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes most of them I don't remember View attachment 18554
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I am very good at following orders and I know the codex, and I am good at helping others with stuff like ethics and stuff, I used to work for a unoffical subregiment, and protecting
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Giving work permits, following orders from ECMs and higher, and making sure all codes are upheld and authing aa if it's needed, and having extreme professionalisim
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jam Johnson was on his way to SCP-079 as E-11 as a tank suddenly appeared, and a WW2 solider looking thing shot the cannon at E-11 and Scus and a lot of personal got injured jam Johnson, and couldn't continue his duties as E-11 he retried shortly after,

Last edited:

Dayumian max

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
I will be real with you jam, you are a great guy, but this application needs more effort.
Very barebone. Also no experience regarding the position. But i belive you could be a great assistant.

Reactions: casper