MTF-E11 LCPL [Held]
CI-Beta [Holding]
GSD Captain [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
When I began
I believe 1 warning for failrp, 1 for RDM and 1 Ban/Warn for Severe toxicity
More Recent

1 for combat cuffing (admins agreed I wasn't really at fault but technically still broke the rule and I didnt bother appealing)

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-
I believe I would make a the best candidate for Overseer Assistant as once i'm given a task I would not stop till it is 100% completed. I always aim for the best results I could possibly do. I feel that after my time on the server I understand the role of an Overseer Assistant well. Along with my Clearance 4 experience and leadership abilities I would do well at doing tasks, documents, and assignments in the name of the O5 Council. I also have good documentation abilities from my previous experience as an Internal Affairs agent an Sr. Researcher. I can be on-site very often, regardless wheather O5 Council members are on-site or not. I will always be able to perform tasks and management over the site in the Overseer Council's name. I understand my warnings may bay of issue, but I strongly believe I have proven to people that I have completely changed since then. I've tried my best at this by interacting with people as much as possible and even getting a Clearance 4 position.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-
O5 assistants have many responsibility's, primarily doing tasks in the name of the O5 Council to uphold their required secrecy from the public. Their responsibilities in a list would be:

• Creating documentation which are required to uphold site functionality.​

• Acting for the O5 Council to maintain secrecy and to act as an example of them.​

• Giving MTF-Alpha 1 Orders when O5 Council are not present or if requested too by them.​

• Taking lead of commanding the site when required ensuring functionality & granting MTF required permissions in States of Emergency.​

• Assisting the O5 Council in difficult diplomatic or military decisions.​

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1684626219025.png

Enter Command....
"OSA Applications"

Searching....
2 Result(S) found.

1: Jamal "Gambit" Dingle

2: [APPLICATION AWAITING DENIAL]

Application:

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT HAS

BEEN CLASSIFIED TO CLEARANCE 4 PERSONAL AND ABOVE ONLY
Failure to obey procedures will result in SEVERE PUNISHMENT

Accessing Document... Success!

Please provide credentials:
User: ██-1
Key:
████████

Authenticating... Success!
OSA Application
Applicant: Jamal "Gambit" Dingle

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS FOR CLEARANCE 4 AND ABOVE PERSONAL

Background Information
Jamal Dingle was a resident in Canada ██████ his entire life before being recruited into Site-██. Jamal joined the Foundation as combative personal, more specifically in the General Security Department. Due to his previous military experience along with his leadership skills, he ranked up throughout the department and made a name for himself in no time. Throughout his time in the department he began moving into a more diplomatic approach, he went to an Internal Affairs lecture and training to become an Internal Affairs Agent. After passing he would go on and off between his jobs. Reports show he would be seen mostly on the job as RRT SGT. His experience in both GSD and IA gives him leadership skills, as well as professionalism and documentation skills. There are a few departments that require both these skills. As Jamal Dingle progressed throughout his time in Site-██, he began in search of a new role in the site. He applied for the role of a GSD Captain. After a couple of nerve racking days he was accepted into the program, where he went through an interview, training and a trial run. After passing and becoming a full fledged Captain he began his journey as a Clearance 4 member of the site. As a Captain he had to prioritize working in the General Security Department. He missed the diplomatic work and documentation he done as an Agent. He started browsing through the site roles and positions, finding out what could be suitable for him to start fresh. He then spotted the role of OSA. He began his research into the role finding out what it does and after more information was gathered he decided he was fit for the role. He submitted a request to the ██-███████ for a meeting with them about the position. A couple days later he was requested at Floor 3 of the site. After making his way up, he was [REDACTED] and brought into a private room.

The following is a transcript between GSD Captain Jamal "Gambit" Dingle and ██-1

██-1
Well, you asked for us.. Here we are.

"Gambit"
Jesus, wait what?..

██-1
You sent in a request for this interview. We reviewed your file and background and believe you could fit the role of an OSA. But first, some questions naturally..

"Gambit" slowly turns his head around the room. As his thoughts begin to regather he realizes he is in
a meeting room. He notices two Alpha-1 MTF members guarding the door behind him.
A member walks up to "Gambit", shoving his head into the direction of ██-1.
██-1
Well?..

"Gambit"
Sorry, just waking up here. **He pauses a moment taking a deep breathing, he looks ██-1 square in the eyes. He seems impressed with "Gambit's" confidence**
I'm ready to answer any questions you may have for me.

██-1
Mhm. Why have you had this sudden change of course. It says here in your file.. **██-1 picks up a folder, opening it reveals a number of documents, but he pulls out one in particular.**
Says here you have a strong military background, and even when you joined the site you were in both MTF E-11 and NU-7 as well as becoming a GSD Captain.

"Gambit"
Well.. this life of constantly fighting for the foundation, it's just not the same as the army.. But I believe I found myself a greater purpose in this site. I believe that purpose is OSA..

██-1

Why are you so.. persistent? **He further inspects the document** I understand you have great experience with documentation but that's not what OSA is all about. Even then, why should we trust you? You are just saying you don't like it here as much as you did in the army.

"Gambit"
Because, unlike in the army I can't desert this place and start a new life if I fuck up, **He chuckles to himself**

██-1
**He is visibly un-amused with the joke. A slight frown begins to form on his face, as well as you can hear the footsteps of MTF Alpha-1 begin to close in on "Gambit"**

"Gambit"

My apologies, this clearly isn't the place for jokes. But in all seriousness sir. I may not have the same feeling in this place as I did in the military, but I will still treat it just like I did the military. This place is now my home, my job, my social life. Without this place there is no "me". Just someone without purpose. If there's one thing I want to do in this life, it'll have to be keeping the public safe of these damned things..

██-1

**His frown forms into a blank face. MTF Alpha-1 have returned to their positions on the door.** Very well.. Expect a follow up interview soon Gambit..

"Gambit"
Naturally sir.

MTF Alpha-1 walk up to "Gambit" placing a bag over his head where they proceed to [REDACTED] him once more. He is then woken up in his bunks, completely unaware of how he got there in the first place, but still remembers the interview. Or at least the important parts..

Last edited:

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Neutral

-Detailed App
-Good VTime

-Concerning Warns
-No Interactions
-Not seen alot

Good luck, God bless.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
++Suport
He's a good dude, bit unethical but O-5 don't about ethics so fuck em. Also, incredibly well detailed and well written Application. You haven't been Captain for a long time however

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @pula_man . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.