Jamal "Gambit" Dingle's [UK] Staff App (2nd Try)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): evilvolcano 391
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
1684256816158.png
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jamal "Gambit" Dingle GSD CPT
Chaos name (include your rank): CI Alpha (TEU LCPL)
Civilian name: Bob Millen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450620919
Discord ID (name#0000): HD Realistic Smartly Dressed Pig#1018
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
My first staff application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
When I first joined the server, 1 warning for Fail RP, 1 ban/warn for severe toxicity and I think 1 ban for RDM. A month or two ago got a warning for Combat cuffing
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
I do not, but I'm hoping this could be my beginning.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
No I do not. But after joining this server I've enjoyed it more and more every day. My roleplaying skills are continuing to improve and develop and I'm considering looking into more passive RP such as SA or GOC. I enjoy the combat but I'd like to do more RP throughout my time in the server.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
I can be on roughly 2-4 hours on week days and usually 4 hours+ on weekends or on days im off.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I want to become a moderator to help improve our community and settle disputes between members. Having people fighting in OOC just isnt nice to see and can leave our community and server with a bad reputation to those who are considering on joining it. My beginning on this server wasn't my proudest, but I feel I've grown from it warnings and all. I want to able to help educate our community on how RP works and how they can participate in it. I don't want people ruining the fun for others. I feel since my last application I've made more of a name of myself with the community and I'm hoping they can trust me and see that I could be a valuable member of staff on the server. I want to be able to help educate those on sits on why who may be in the wrong, why and how they can improve. Whether it is an IC issue or OOC issue I still want to help them learn to prevent this mistake again.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I know this is repetition, but I believe since my last application I have integrated myself more with the community. I've shared some positive experiences with different members of different MTF, dclass, SA etc. I hope I was able to convince everyone that I am truly fit for server staff, and that I would be a great help to all. I have extreme dedication and enjoyment towards this server and I've gathered to know a lot of members in the community. I understand the SCP rules, as well as lore to an extent and believe I would be fit to join staff because of it. As well as I believe I will come to learn and understand all the traits and requirements a staff member would need quite fast. I hope this application will have a different result compared to the last.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
-support

- Low interactions
- ban for severe toxicity
- a few warns
+ decent time

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
-support

- Low interactions
- ban for severe toxicity
- a few warns
+ decent time
Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion,

But on the matter of my ban and warnings I believe I've grown alot as a person, roleplayer and general community member since then and I never intended any harm from them. One reason I'd like to join the staff team is to put this bad reputation of my ban in the past as it's really come to haunt me. I want to show people that I have changed greatly from then and that I would make a valuable member of staff, as well as hopefully to become a community member who people have shared pleasant experiences with as well as maybe look up to. As for the interactions, I imagine we simply play different roles at different times because I am on usually a minimum of 4 hours a day and don't recall seeing you much either.

I hope I could change your opinion and anyone else who may leave theirs.

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021

+Support

+Professionall
+Friendly
+Helpfull
+Mature

I can assure anyone who is worried about the Severe Toxicity ban, that Jamal has changed. He is very friendly and helpfull, there were countless times where he helped me greatly. As a testiment to what I just said, you can look at his warn history. He received all of his warnings when he was just starting out and didnt put much thought or time into the server.

Regards,
Michael "Banana"

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral leaning to - Support

-Playtime brings a question, as that counts for all servers, it is easy to fake it, so I recommend doing vtime_menu in console and changing that to the picture.
-Severe Toxicity Ban
-A large amount of warns and bans overall (update the list by checking.!mywarns or /warns so you dont THINK you have a warn, but are sure of it)

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
Neutral leaning to - Support

-Playtime brings a question, as that counts for all servers, it is easy to fake it, so I recommend doing vtime_menu in console and changing that to the picture.
-Severe Toxicity Ban
-A large amount of warns and bans overall (update the list by checking.!mywarns or /warns so you dont THINK you have a warn, but are sure of it)
Thanks for sharing your opinion,

The reason I use the achievement to show my playtime because my vtime over the months has decreased greatly. I should have around 2 weeks on vtime but it only shows 4 days. You can ask anyone. I've spent maybe 2 hours on MRP. As for my ban, that's partly the reason of why I would like to join the staff team. To show people that I have changed and have improved myself. I hope I could change your opinion.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Thanks for sharing your opinion,

The reason I use the achievement to show my playtime because my vtime over the months has decreased greatly. I should have around 2 weeks on vtime but it only shows 4 days. You can ask anyone. I've spent maybe 2 hours on MRP. As for my ban, that's partly the reason of why I would like to join the staff team. To show people that I have changed and have improved myself. I hope I could change your opinion.
Yeah. Imo becoming staff after that doesnt prove you have changed. Interact with people and they realize it. (If Tarz sees this he knows what I mean)

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
Yeah. Imo becoming staff after that doesnt prove you have changed. Interact with people and they realize it. (If Tarz sees this he knows what I mean)
Of course I understand that, but becoming a staff member certainly shows that I have improved because staff won't just let anyone join their team. So in a way, it does show somewhat I've changed. As for interactions I don't know what to tell you. I've begin interacting with others far more and have enjoyed my time with them. But thanks anyways

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ SUPPORT
- Good activity
- Good interactions

- Warnings / bans
Best of luck on your verdict.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @pula_man ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.