Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Your in-game name: Jambo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MarkieSparky/

Date of blacklist: Sometime eariler this year cant remember exactly

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
No reason displayed but i can assume per trello card its something to do with "leaking a trello card" and clearing my O-1 Documents
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None im a good boy

Please list any alt accounts: N/a

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Cloak
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
To avoid rule breaks, I will approach sensitive issues with greater caution. Before making decisions involving important server items such as Trello and documents, I will ask questions and seek advice. I am committed to being a responsible and respectful member of the community, ensuring that my actions reflect the values and rules of the server.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? -
I had i believe a FailRP warning and a kick for spinning like 2 years ago or last year

Why should you be unblacklisted:
I have been an active and dedicated member of the server during my time there. I worked as an administrator, ensuring the server's smooth operation, organizing events, and assisting players. As O-1 COM, I was able to shape positive experiences for new players joining the regiment while also guiding the staff team with the rank i held. I deeply value the community and am deeply sorry for the mess that my actions caused.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I genuinely enjoy the SCP universe and the community on this server. Over the last two years, being a part of this community has brought me plenty of joy. I miss the interactions, roleplaying, and friendships I've made here. I am ready to return, learn from my mistakes, and positively contribute to the server once more.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
@Jambo

Please update your template with the correct format in the next 24 hours.

Regards,

Yeke

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
@Jambo

Please update your template with the correct format in the next 24 hours.

Regards,

Yeke
Updated

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Jambo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal.

After consideration with the Network Leadership Team, we have decided to allow you to return to the community. It should be noted however, that you need to be on your best behavior upon your return. Any misbehaving will likely result in your blacklist coming back.

Regards
Network Leadership.​

Status
Not open for further replies.