Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Oven

Jul 23, 2022
Your in-game name: James Frieze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61915154
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dodosiak/
Date of ban: 07/23/2022 @ 00:00
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): fail rp + stacked warnings + NITRP
Who banned you: Rushi
Ban length?: 2 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop Fail RP'ing and I will play the game how it is supposed to be played.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? This is my first ban on this Server.
Why should you be unbanned: I really enjoy playing on this server and I just started and still learning and thought it was fun to play on this server and I think I deserve a second chance.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well, I won't be breaking any or at least not trying to break any since I wouldn't want to get banned again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
as I mentioned before, I really enjoyed playing on this server.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @Lajbox, as the banning staff, i will explain the situation.

Essentially, it all started with you and your friend that refused to change your names to something more appropriate and realistic, so you two were warned for naming conventions.
The time you spent on the server was always messing around, which you managed to breach SCP-035 on purpose (as a cadet) and were warned accordingly.
After that warning, you went back into SCP-914 and started using it (as a cadet again) which then led to your ban.

Have a nice day.

markus abdullahi

Apr 7, 2022
Hello @Lajbox, as the banning staff, i will explain the situation.

Essentially, it all started with you and your friend that refused to change your names to something more appropriate and realistic, so you two were warned for naming conventions.
The time you spent on the server was always messing around, which you managed to breach SCP-035 on purpose (as a cadet) and were warned accordingly.
After that warning, you went back into SCP-914 and started using it (as a cadet again) which then led to your ban.

Have a nice day.

Good afternoon, Rushi.

I am not banned but I'm choosing to comment as you've chosen to mix lies with truth in your comment.

As much as his ban for 914 and 035 was more than justified, you telling us that we refused to change our names is nothing but a blatant lie. We have never been told to change our names, you just dragged us into a sit, changed our names and warned us. No one was refusing anything.

I've dealt with you before, you like to second guess and assume things before you even know the facts. You like putting words into peoples mouths which is a flaw that you really need to work on, the time you dragged me to a sit some time ago and tried putting words in my mouth and assuming stuff, trying to say that you know how I think, how my brain works was incredibly annoying. I didn't even get a chance to explain myself as you would be confident in the fact that you know my exact train of thought at every moment, well, just to let you know you were extremly off.

We can't magically know what names we can and can't have, you can't warn us for something that we weren't told, NOWHERE in the rules or in the forums does it say that the name xiao ling is banned, it feels like you're just trying to score some points to appear as if you're doing your job better than your collegues. NO ONE told us to change our name as well.

I hope you have a wonderful day, best regards

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Good afternoon, Rushi.

I am not banned but I'm choosing to comment as you've chosen to mix lies with truth in your comment.

As much as his ban for 914 and 035 was more than justified, you telling us that we refused to change our names is nothing but a blatant lie. We have never been told to change our names, you just dragged us into a sit, changed our names and warned us. No one was refusing anything.

I've dealt with you before, you like to second guess and assume things before you even know the facts. You like putting words into peoples mouths which is a flaw that you really need to work on, the time you dragged me to a sit some time ago and tried putting words in my mouth and assuming stuff, trying to say that you know how I think, how my brain works was incredibly annoying. I didn't even get a chance to explain myself as you would be confident in the fact that you know my exact train of thought at every moment, well, just to let you know you were extremly off.

We can't magically know what names we can and can't have, you can't warn us for something that we weren't told, NOWHERE in the rules or in the forums does it say that the name xiao ling is banned, it feels like you're just trying to score some points to appear as if you're doing your job better than your collegues. NO ONE told us to change our name as well.

I hope you have a wonderful day, best regards
I'm gonna asumme you are his friend during that time.

To whoever had names like "Xiao Ling", there was an announcement in OOC chat to change your name, but it's normal that some people don't see it so you were brought into a sit.
However, even after that, we would not mind to give you a chance to change it and send you back. But, you both decided to change your names to similar names like "Xiao Ling the Second" and other name that weren't allowed, so you were warned because of it.

I've dealt with you before, you like to second guess and assume things before you even know the facts. You like putting words into on, peoples mouths which is a flaw that you really need to work the time you dragged me to a sit some time ago and tried putting words in my mouth and assuming stuff, trying to say that you know how I think, how my brain works was incredibly annoying. I didn't even get a chance to explain myself as you would be confident in the fact that you know my exact train of thought at every moment, well, just to let you know you were extremly off.

Both of you were being watched by staff for quite a while.
You were given chances to stop, and were warned because of it. But since you both never stopped, you were both banned.
I don't need to know how your brain works, both of you were caught breaking the rules but you are afraid of admitting it.

Either way, you are free to make a complaint here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/forums/complaints.16/

Last edited:

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022

APPEAL DENIED

Hello @Lajbox

After looking through the comments and speaking to the staff involved your appeal will be getting denied. What you did was clear NITRP and as such was a valid ban.

I apologise if this has negatively impacted your experience on the server but feel free to look over our SCP-RP Server Rules to avoid situations like this happening again in the future.

Have a nice day,
Igorski​

Status
Not open for further replies.