james irons unbann request

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidwalkerwraith

Jun 2, 2023
Your in-game name: james iron

Your SteamID: STEAM_76561199353015647

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199353015647/
Date of ban: 4.12.2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): fail rp stacked bans (class x ban)

Who banned you: holland

Ban length?: 6 days 2x rdm class e
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP usa

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: im gonna be honest next time ill think about if i should shoot the person i didnt know hje was ci i chased the guy because he soot at a member of staff that why i shoot him and because i didnt knwo who of teh 2 medical staff had weapons i checked 1 for taht reason saw he had ci equipment and shoot him the other guy i shoot firts was only a reflex from memorie because he hid at teh vase in medbay nexttime iam in a sit with holland ill just pray my wifi doesnt disconnect tell somehow people sooner they should tell him i got wifi disconected because of wifi crash and hope he wont just ban me again without givingmer the time to still igve him my clip which i looked for in sit before the crash and when i crashed i was still looking i found a was unfair treated i was being respectful and for soemthing liek a crash thats out of my control where i tried to rejoin which i also did which before i was able to load in completly i got teh bann i notfydmultiple people on the server when my wifi was back to inform him of that of whichas i heard they did he still banned me regardlessly without letting m eshow my evidence i have evidence of the disconnect aswell, im sorry i sound like a prick i dont mean to shoot at holland hes just a normal human being i just found teh situation unfair handled because things happend that were out of my control and i got banned without even being able to show it im sorry im still being emotionall damn disability (aspergers) no this is not meant as a joke evidence of disconnect: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1HpYoQ3PlXCiue/d1337YqZlLU5?invite=cr-MSxGdWQsMTUzMzQyMTkxLA

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i will nexttime inform staff about me sometimes crashing which i think an moderator named johny on usa server staff team can hopefully also say because im sure i told it to him once to that was just a side note not he had nothing to do with it i would like to really get unbanned because i was being respectfull i wasnt being mean i maybe broke a rule where i think i did not from teh evidence i had were the some people of my unit that were in the call with me saw the evidence said that it was right to search them for weapons and shoot them i think that i was right i would like the chance to talk to holland about the bann show my evidence of the situation of my side and get this matter resolved https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1HpNMFzVdA9nQY/d1337EhGmcB2?invite=cr-MSxOb0csMTUzMzQyMTkxLA

i know this look bad but i knew one fo them had a gun that i shoot teh guy on the right was worng i admit it but i ddint kill him i stopped myself even without getting told to because i forgot to check them if they had the weapon i was muscle memorie because why would they hide from me if they didnt do anything wrong which made the guy hidding at the plant at teh right suspicious for me and when i checked teh other guy i saw he had a gun because i wasnt sure which one fo them both it was im sorry this probably isnt a good description im not good in writing what my thouzght process was etc i would rlly liek to talk with someoine to be able to explain it more clearly i wish yall a good day and staff and players keep yourself safe will ya your james iron

voidwalkerwraith

Jun 2, 2023
i know i sound like the victim but iam not i just dont take it well because i dontsee what i did really wrong i know that already bad on its own but i already stated multiple times that im not good in writing these thats why i would appreciate a voicechat talk btw i dont dislike holland i just dont approve of how he handled the situation

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi, @voidwalkerwraith

After watching your Crash Clip and seeing your side of the story/evidence i Decided to Lift your ban. I do apologise on my behalf for not waiting. During the sit, I explained why you shouldn't have done this and then told you: if you didn't provide any counter-evidence I would give you 2 warnings for RDM resulting in a 3-day ban and because you already had 2 active bans on your record Stacked bans were applied and then you left(Crash). You didn't have any evidence of your side of the story at this time.

My apologies once again

Due to the above, your ban will be revoked/removed.

Kind Regards,
Holland​

Status
Not open for further replies.